One week from kickoff... we're on to last year's 9th worst team...
2022 WHY YOUR TEAM SUCKS: THE DENVER BRONCOS!

Hey, at least your QB situation improved, but low bar to clear...

From Broncos fans:
  • Drew Magary: "A respectable 7-10. There were worse seven-win teams out there last season (the Falcons), so really I don’t know how you can call the 2021 Broncos anything other than a success. YOU try winning seven games when you have Teddy Bridgewater and Drew Lock as your quarterbacks. If I had been coaching this team with those two at the helm, you guys would have been good and fucked.

Not that these Broncos were all that FUN. You just had your fifth losing season in a row. You lost a Thursday Night game to Case Keenum. You went 1-5 in the division. You blew a 3-0 start out of the gate. You closed the season with four straight losses. You haven’t had a running back crack 1,200 yards since 2004 (Reuben Droughns!). You traded Von Miller midseason after he demanded his teammates chip in for a Halloween party he threw at his house (Miller would go on to win a Super Bowl).
    "
  • Matt: "Russell Wilson is a dork and I can’t believe I’m going to be stuck rooting for him for the next decade. Everyone wants to act like Wilson is the one missing piece Denver needs when, in reality, we’ve gone from worst team in the AFC West to the second worst team in the AFC West.

We finally got rid of the fucking trust for Bowlen’s idiot children just to replace them with a Walton. That sound you’re hearing is Mile High Stadium turning 21 and Rob Walton wondering how much money he can suck out of Denver for some new digs that will certainly be in a way worse location.
    "
  • Ted: "I have so thoroughly given myself over to the cult of our new, goofy, concussion water-promoting quarterback that there are days where I forget that he was one of the key figures in the worst Broncos humiliation of my lifetime. Let’s Ride. "
  • Eric: "The monkey’s paw has fully curled. Morally we have become the most detestable team this side of Dan Snyder. I’m sure our new Walmart failson owner will be taking notes from Washington on how to turn a respectable franchise into a stinking mass of rot. No matter how well 2022’s season goes, the clock is already ticking. Our mighty stallion has a heart full of black mold. The killer is in the house.

Von Miller is gonna get a third ring this year. We sold our souls to still lose to the f***ing Chiefs twice every fall.
    "
  • Other Drew: "We wasted the rest of Von Miller’s time in Denver for him to get traded to LA and win a Super Bowl for Stan Kroenke. F*** Stan Kroenke and his mange-ridden ferret of a toupee."