Page 25 of 173 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    I didn't hear about the Bills have having both starting corners out. Yeah I definitely think the Dolphins have a chance here then.
    3rd and 4th stringers at CB starting against a Dolphins WR core that has Tyreek Hill & Jaylen Waddle?

Yeah, that could be a big problem.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    3rd and 4th stringers at CB starting against a Dolphins WR core that has Tyreek Hill & Jaylen Waddle?

Yeah, that could be a big problem.
    “Big problem”? That’s like saying the Grand Canyon is a deep hole in the ground. Buffalo’s gonna be in for a LONG day.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Not much offense in the first quarter of Eagles vs. Cobra Commanders, but Carson Wentz has already been sacked four times, and from what I’ve seen, they’re all on him for holding onto the ball too long.

Miami tied the score 7-7 with a TD after Bills fumble. But doesn't look like they can stop Allen.
    Right now, offensive yards are 102 to19.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Wentz is sacked for a fifth time, but this time, he coughs up the ball, and a few plays later, Jalen Hurts his Dallas Goedert for a TD and a 10-0 Eagles lead.

Miami O wakes up with a 83 yrd drive for a TD. Answer the Bills TD, 14-14.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Tua goes out after smacking the back of his head on the ground. When he got up, he about went right back down a couple of times. I'm thinking he's done for the day at least. It wasn't even a hard hit or anything, just a bad fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Tua goes out after smacking the back of his head on the ground. When he got up, he about went right back down a couple of times. I'm thinking he's done for the day at least. It wasn't even a hard hit or anything, just a bad fall.
    Oh F÷@%! That sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Damn hope he is okay.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

My Eagles are bitchslapping Washington 24-0 at the half. Jalen Hurts has passed for nearly 300 yards, half that to Devonta Smith with 156 and caught a touchdown to close out the half. Meanwhile, the Cobra Commanders have all of 50 total yards of offense, Carson Wentz has been sacked six times and has -16 passing yards, that’s MINUS 16 yards. And the Birds get the ball to open the second half.

Eagles look really, really good.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Damn hope he is okay.
    He's back out, supposedly passed concussion protocol, but anyone stumbling like that after hitting their head, did have a concussion and should be kept out.

And scores another TD, which is all they needed after keeping the Bills to one FG in the 2nd half. Bills also got a safety on a blocked punt. 21-19.
    Impressive against a team that outscored their opponents 72-17 in first 2 games

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

KC massively under-performed against a team that was shut out last week. Its why its too early to believe in false promises. The season is a long one and KC is still in a rebuilding phase.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Eagles 24, Cobra Commanders 8. Philly’s defense made Carson Wentz’s day hell on earth, sacking him nine times as the Birds played a semi-complete game. I say semi-complete as for the second straight week, the offense took its foot off the gas at halftime and went scoreless in the second half. Against real competition not named Minnesota or Washington, that’s a recipe for disaster.