Page 38 of 173 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Oh no! Broncos are in the red zone! Game over.
    yeah game over for the Broncos lol

Lol Wilson is seeing ghosts at the goal line.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Pity the NFL YouTube guys who’s job it is to make a “highlight” video of this mess.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

So, how long until Wilson retires? I mean, he was a proven QB, several years ago. Not so much anymore.

I live in Southern Wyoming, so I get a lot of Denver stations. And to say there's disbelief and what not, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    yeah game over for the Broncos lol
    That's what I meant.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Next week is Commanders vs Bears so the streak is likely to continue.

-M
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, how long until Wilson retires? I mean, he was a proven QB, several years ago. Not so much anymore.

I live in Southern Wyoming, so I get a lot of Denver stations. And to say there's disbelief and what not, yeah.
    Russell Wilson was playing at an MVP level last season through the first few weeks when he had his finger injury. When he got rushed back, he didn't look right. He doesn't right now.

I'm more convinced Denver fans are gonna bring out torches and pitchforks for Nathaniel Hackett first.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The problem for the Broncos is that if Wilson doesn't work out, they got no help coming because of what they gave up for him. They gave up way too many draft picks, and if Wilson busts in Denver, they won't be able to draft any impact players for 2 years. So they better find a way to turn it around with Wilson or they are going to be bottom feeders for quite some time, and we've already seen how fickle their fanbase is, so it will hurt their bottom line in season ticket sales as well.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    The problem for the Broncos is that if Wilson doesn't work out, they got no help coming because of what they gave up for him. They gave up way too many draft picks, and if Wilson busts in Denver, they won't be able to draft any impact players for 2 years. So they better find a way to turn it around with Wilson or they are going to be bottom feeders for quite some time, and we've already seen how fickle their fanbase is, so it will hurt their bottom line in season ticket sales as well.

-M
    I am reminded of when Washington gave up draft capital for Donovan McNabb when the Eagles knew they he was done.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Don't tell me y'all actually stayed up to watch that crapfest! I bailed at the half because it was putting me to sleep, and my bed is far more comfortable than my sofa.

Next week is Bears vs. Cobra Commanders. Methinks I'll give that mess the hardest of hard passes. I'm not gonna waste my time watching Carson Wentz **** the bed while Justin Fields throws the ball maybe ten times.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Wow! What a game last night! And not in a good way. And Wilson the savior of the Broncos is playing as anything but right now. As was said a few posts ago if Denver cant turn it around with him they are hurting for a long time.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Don't tell me y'all actually stayed up to watch that crapfest! I bailed at the half because it was putting me to sleep, and my bed is far more comfortable than my sofa.
    Of course I did. Regulation at least, history was on display. The fans taking off, Michaels old ass talkin' ****, Twitter running out of jokes, the melting of Matty Ice. Worst Thursday night game ever feels in the moment but definitely The worst franchise win I've I ever seen. We had guys on the O-line that didn't even practice together start and it looked it. That said, Colts defense was the star of the show, and Chase McLaughlin, they ate was Russ was cookin'.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Getting away from that dull game I was gonna post this yesterday. But its gotta be said right now about Brady and his wife....

- The marriage likely hasn't been good really. Its one of those where they look like a loving couple to the public and press , but behind closed doors they likely been heading this way awhile. 1 decision like this doesn't make a wife go race to file for divorce. Its been brewing for a good while is my stance and Gesele likely decided this was the final thing.

But it would have been something else at some point that would have led to this decision. If Brady did retire as he claimed he wanted to then in spring....then something else would have had them file for divorce. Not just playing 1 last season. There was problems and its pretty much likely had Brady went to do his job for Fox Sports ; he'd have divorced then at some point.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

You are not wrong that they probably had problems before. But changing his mind about retirement was probably the last straw. And the Bucs don't look great this season, he is probably not good to live with right now, when he is home that is.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

My heart breaks when two very pretty, very rich people split up. Rich and pretty people have so many problems I just wish something would go right for those two at some point. Just a couple of hard luck cases all around. Of all the NFL news right now this one has me on the edge of my seat.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    You are not wrong that they probably had problems before. But changing his mind about retirement was probably the last straw. And the Bucs don't look great this season, he is probably not good to live with right now, when he is home that is.
    As goofy as Gronk acts, at least he had the good sense to bail after last season. If Brady possessed foresight and knew the Bucs were going to stink in 2022, would he have torpedoed his marriage by coming back?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!