Page 82 of 173 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2583
    Extraordinary Member

For me, the game of the day is Chiefs vs Bengals - because while it might not be the highest profile matchup in terms of records, it’s also the #1 AFC team vs the only QB to be 2-0 over Mahomes by pulling a Mahomes on Mahomes twice.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Looking forward to My Bengals taking on the Chiefs. I hope it will be as good of a game as everyone is expecting. I would hate to see The bengals get blown out. They needed a last second FG in the last two meetings. I would rather My Bengals have enough of a lead to avoid that

Brows Texans is my early game. I am not really looking forward to that but I am hoping the rust of Watson is so bad that the Texans get a big win.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Getting ready to watch football all day. Starting with Titans at Eagles.

Fantastic Member

Don't you guys just hope that Houston beats Watsons ass, like an f'n drum?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    Getting ready to watch football all day. Starting with Titans at Eagles.
    Birds scored on their opening drive, made it look easy, despite two offsides calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    Don't you guys just hope that Houston beats Watsons ass, like an f'n drum?
    From your lips to god’s ear, my friend.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

As we watch football, consider this question: If the NFL reduced itself from 32 teams to 28, what four teams would you eliminate?

Mine would be the Houston Texans, the Jacksonville Jaguars, the LA Chargers, and the NY Jets.

Lamar Jackson is out in the Ravens game with a knee injury.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    As we watch football, consider this question: If the NFL reduced itself from 32 teams to 28, what four teams would you eliminate?

Mine would be the Houston Texans, the Jacksonville Jaguars, the LA Chargers, and the NY Jets.
    I would go with Texans, Jags, Browns and Lions.

Eagles up 21-10 on the Titans at the half. It’s been an odd duck of a game with the Birds having been called for EIGHT offsides penalties.

Fantastic Member

They're really calling Burrow "Joe Cool". Really? We already had one of those in the AFCN and he won a Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    They're really calling Burrow "Joe Cool". Really? We already had one of those in the AFCN and he won a Super Bowl.
    As a Bengals fan I wish we could come up with a better name.

The Titans appeared to have gone home at halftime. I thought a division leader would give a better effort.

With nine minutes left in regulation and the Birds up 35-10, Jalen Hurts (380 yards, 2 TD’s) was given the rest of the day off. When the schedule first came out, I had the Tennessee game penciled down as a loss. I don’t mind admitting I feel like a fool for that prediction.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post

I'd say Houston, Carolina, Jacksonville, Washington.

Its hard to root for the Browns all things considered, but man is it fun to watch special teams and defense do all that scoring.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.