Page 83 of 173 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2583

I dont see the Texans on tv very often. So I always forget just how bad they are.

That team went to Walmart saw Suck on sale and filled up two carts.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The Browns won that game. But Watson really did nothing to cause that. it was all special teams and D.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Giants and Commies ended in a 20-20 tie. WTF?

How bad is Denver? They managed only three field goals and were nipped by Baltimore who was without Lamar Jackson due to a knee injury.

The Lions slapped a fortyburger on Jacksonville. WOW! Offense, from Detroit! Who had that on their Bingo card?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Once in a while, Goff forgets he is Goff.

Meanwhile, Bengals win again against the Chefs.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 12-04-2022 at 05:34 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It irks me Mahomes can't seem to exercise the Bengals really. Perhaps the only team that has vexed him the last few seasons. Brady he's even with now. But the Bengals seem to always have his number.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Great win for the Bengals over Kansas City. Yo, babyblob, feel free to celebrate!

Newsflash: Jimmy Garappolo is done for the season with a broken foot. Yikes for the Niners.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-04-2022 at 05:57 PM.

I like Joe Burrow. AND he says F the Chiefs.

Nasy Man returns all the points scored were Defense or special teams. Fans are gonna be giving it to that dude all season, the gravity of it all is gonna be huge.

It'l be a surprise to see Ryan finish this game.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Dolphins in a disappointing loss. I knew the 49ers D was going to be tough, but to give up 33 pts to a 3rd string QB is embarrassing.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Could be worse...least KC has a QB. You gotta pity teams like Atlanta, Indy and teams that legit have QBs you have no idea how they will do week to week. So could be worse.

Losses used to eat me up a lot in late 90s. I'd be in an angry rage for days at blown playoff losses and all. But as time past I accepted it. Then once KC began winning and finally won The Big One...I felt a sense of relief finally. A peace when watching.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Yep...Matt Ryan is cooked. He's done...he's now a backup level guy. Time to pull the plug on this Indy. Its done...Ryan had a decent career as a starter in Atlanta but he's done.

The AFC South is a joke division.

The fourth quarter of Colts vs. Cowboys last night was a classic example of BOOM went the dynamite. Indy actually fought Dallas tooth and nail, going into the final 15 minutes trailing just 21-19, then the meteor struck as the Cowboys scored THIRTY-THREE straight points to turn a close game into a slaughter. I don't anyone with one working brain cell thought the Colts could actually win, but damn! That was devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The AFC South is a joke division.
    It at least has the Titans. It's looking better than the NFC South. And, without a healthy QB in San Fran, the NFC West just feels mediocre right now.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    It at least has the Titans. It's looking better than the NFC South. And, without a healthy QB in San Fran, the NFC West just feels mediocre right now.
    Yeah, I could see Frisco stumbling to the finish with Seattle close behind.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Great win for the Bengals over Kansas City. Yo, babyblob, feel free to celebrate!

Newsflash: Jimmy Garappolo is done for the season with a broken foot. Yikes for the Niners.
    Trust me WPP I am celebrating. it was a huge win for us. 3-0 vs Mahomes Ill take it. And the salt from Chiefs fans have been like wine to me

And man poor Jimmy G. has there been a full season he has stayed healthy.