Page 26 of 173 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Packers 14, Bucs 3 at the half. Aaron Rodgers looks pretty good, Tom Brady, not so much.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Eagle defense took the first game off, and the offense went home at halftime in the last two games. The Eagles need to play well for both halfs.

The Eagles are going to be damn scary if they figure out a game is 60 minutes and not 30.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Tua and Mac both get nasty injuries??

Yikes...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Eagle defense took the first game off, and the offense went home at halftime in the last two games. The Eagles need to play well for both halfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The Eagles are going to be damn scary if they figure out a game is 60 minutes and not 30.
    That’s my concern as well. Second half droughts against REAL teams NOT named Minnesota or Washington is a recipe for disaster.

Packers win 14-12. After dominating Brady for 58 minutes, Rodgers takes a sack to put them out of a FG that would put the game away. And then, after keeping Brady out of the End Zone the whole game, the let him March down field in last 2 minutes to score. A delay of game prevented the 2 pt conversion. It should not have been that close.
    Also GB scores the first 2 possessions and then nothing. I think this is more common with them than it should be.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Was not a good weekend for me being a fan. First, my Wyoming Cowboys had to go to Provo to deal with BYU, and lost despite a strong start. And it digs more than regular OOC games, BYU used to be a conference mate and Rival of Wyoming. So, that sucked.

And then after a frustrating game, my Bills lose too.

There two undefeated teams left. The Dolphins and Eagles ( high five WPP). I can't remember a season when we were down to only two this early.
    And I doubt anyone would have bet on these two.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    My Eagles are bitchslapping Washington 24-0 at the half. Jalen Hurts has passed for nearly 300 yards, half that to Devonta Smith with 156 and caught a touchdown to close out the half. Meanwhile, the Cobra Commanders have all of 50 total yards of offense, Carson Wentz has been sacked six times and has -16 passing yards, that’s MINUS 16 yards. And the Birds get the ball to open the second half.
    Wow, when Philly holds a grudge!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    There two undefeated teams left. The Dolphins and Eagles ( high five WPP). I can't remember a season when we were down to only two this early.
    And I doubt anyone would have bet on these two.
    I know I wouldn't have figured on the Eagles being 3-0. In fact, when the schedule came out, I had them losing to Minnesota. Actually, there's three unbeaten teams, you forgot the 2-0 Giants who play Dallas tonight. Meanwhile, the Birds host Doug Pederson and Jacksonville next Sunday. That should be interesting, given how he's turned the Jags around.

II realized my mistake later, was going to correct it this morning. After tonight, we will see if the improbable Giants can be the third 3-0 team. Did Cooper Rush just have a great game last week, or is he a hidden gem? But both the Giants and Eagles going unbeaten at this point was the last thing anybody expected.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    KC massively under-performed against a team that was shut out last week.
    Saw plenty of you people downtown this weekend, I didn't have much leg to stand on but I poked. They represented, glad they left with a familiar outcome, bonus points for the dust-up. Silveriest of linings for a record of 1-1-1 for sho.

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

It should be noted, the Jags are on top of the AFC South.

Yeaa, you should prolly Bold that kind of rarefied statement Kirb. They duffed the Bolts. The little brother is walking around with a spiked bat, lookout. Urban Liar may have been worse than he's ever gotten **** for, which means that's a LOT of ****.

Miami, look, after their act the past couple seasons, they deserve the collapse that is, SURLEY, due, to happen when they drop 5 in a row beginning next couple weeks. Glad for Tua in the short term is best I got.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

So I noticed, but, I don’t see that situation remaining unchanged. Despite their slow start, Tennessee is bound to get their act together and make a run for the division.