Page 10 of 173 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Pats ran a Flacco special on 4th and 1, blew it, and got a penalty in their favor. Lol oh man ...

Drunk rollout for a RB catch TD. 17-7 Phins.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-11-2022 at 11:57 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Plenty of offense in Motown with the Birds leading the Lions 24-14 at the half. New Eagles WR A.J. Brown has 128 receiving yards and looks like a keeper.
    Brown looks incredible.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Three quarters in the books, and the Birds lead Detroit 38-21. Here’s a stat that’s annoying the hell out of me: the Lions have ZERO yards on kickoffs, but scored touchdowns on THREE 75 yard drives as our defensive line has been bullied by the Lions all game long.

Addendum: Lions just scored again, now 38-28. Dammit!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 09-11-2022 at 12:43 PM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Birds hang on for dear life, nipping Detroit 38-35.

Extraordinary Member

I’m going to use the Steelers-Cincinnati game as an example of why longsnappers are both important, but also never going to be remembered enough to be hated or praised,
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I’m going to use the Steelers-Cincinnati game as an example of why longsnappers are both important, but also never going to be remembered enough to be hated or praised,
    Yes! The missed Extra point and FG prove that. And they are not even having him practice. it is td or nothing they said.

Im hoping Watt aint out long term. Damn the guy is a beast.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The Birds hang on for dear life, nipping Detroit 38-35.
    I really thought the Lions were going to get this.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Steelers and Dolphins DEF looks legit.

... Or Bengals and Pats OL are just garbage?
    The Pats OL was definitely awful today. There was one play in the first half of the game where Trent Brown looked like he simply quit running on a play and failed to get to the edge to provide a block. And if I am the one noticing something like that, you know it was clear.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I really thought the Lions were going to get this.
    I had similar concerns. That was more of an escape than a win, still, it’s a win and counts in the standings, so I’ll take it.

I had similar concerns. That was more of an escape than a win, still, it’s a win and counts in the standings, so I’ll take it.
    Be happy with it. The Cowboys are most likely losing to the Bucs. So take a week ahead of them

How did Hurts look?

Steelers edge out the Bungals in the "What the Hell did I just See?" Bowl

Long snappers matter. But you know what else matters? Not giving the ball away 5 Freaking times!!!!
    Last edited by babyblob; 09-11-2022 at 01:49 PM.

Talk is Watt has a torn pec and will be out for the rest of the season if that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Be happy with it. The Cowboys are most likely losing to the Bucs. So take a week ahead of them

How did Hurts look?
    Hurts looked fairly decent, threw for 243 yards (155 to A.J. Brown), no touchdowns, but no interceptions, ran for another 90 and a score. There were some designed rushes, but other times when protection broke down and he had to scramble and/or fled the pocket early instead of going through his progressions. I’m more annoyed with the defense which was a sieve against one of the league’s lesser lights which is concerning.

Hurts looked fairly decent, threw for 243 yards (155 to A.J. Brown), no touchdowns, but no interceptions, ran for another 90 and a score. There were some designed rushes, but other times when protection broke down and he had to scramble and/or fled the pocket early instead of going through his progressions. I’m more annoyed with the defense which was a sieve against one of the league’s lesser lights which is concerning.
    I would also be a tad concerned if my D gave up 35 to the lions.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In the ..."Are You Serious ?" contract talks ; Lamar Jackson turned down $50 million a season. The contract he last turned down was what Aaron Rogers makes per season with $50 million a season.

In perspective , Pat Mahomes starting this season will be earning $45 million per season. Lamar Jackson wants way more than that , hasn't done jack sh-t on what Mahomes has done and now wants more than Aaron Rodgers.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.