Page 104 of 173 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2583
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So if people thought the Chiefs super fan robbing a bank was the craziest story this week .... hold onto your hats for Arizona.

- Its being alleged that Keim's sudden health related issue is this coming out and him having to be away from the team.

- Keim and Sean Kugler look very similar and its being alleged that its mistaken identity.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Ok....more on Chiefsaholic...

- Its claimed Chiefaholic would go to EVERY Chiefs game. Home and away.

- Was placing huge bets gambling on Chiefs games. One I believe was like $80 grand and i think he lost it. Acting like it was no big deal.

- Chiefsaholic claimed he had gotten a job in a warehouse at $12 an hour in 2016 and worked his way up to being over warehouses in mid-west area. But no one can confirm this is true.

- Its being said he did not attend KSU after claiming he had graduated there.

- He was arrested in Oklahoma after the robbery. He was on his way to Texas to watch KC vs Texans.

- People grew alarmed as he hadn't updated his social media in days and was worried. Its only then they discovered this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So if people thought the Chiefs super fan robbing a bank was the craziest story this week .... hold onto your hats for Arizona.

- Its being alleged that Keim's sudden health related issue is this coming out and him having to be away from the team.

- Keim and Sean Kugler look very similar and its being alleged that its mistaken identity.
    HOL-EEE SCHNEIKES.

I have no words.

I mean, other than Keim's obviously never coming back, and the team is going to face a lawsuit from Kugler for throwing him under the bus. Kingsbury is probably done now, and the whole team is gonna clean note.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

In a word….WHOA! If this story does indeed turn out to be true, then Arizona’s front office destroyed Kugler’s career and his reputation in order to protect Keim.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-22-2022 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    They need to replace everyone on Defense after last weeks meltdown. I heard ESPN has a video of Saturday calling random people in the phone book and asking if they wanted to play defense this week.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Well they certainly weren't going to put Ehlinger back under center. As bad as Ryan has become, Ehlinger will never rise t be as good as Ryan currently is.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Looks like the Titans will be without Ryan Tannehill for the rest of the season.

-M

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Looks like the Titans will be without Ryan Tannehill for the rest of the season.

-M
    That’s going to put even more of a load on Derrick Henry as Malik Willis won’t be expected to carry the team. But then, Tannehill didn’t either, but, at least he’s a veteran, Willis, a green rookie figures to be overwhelmed. Not what the Titans, slip sliding of late needs.

That’s going to put even more of a load on Derrick Henry as Malik Willis won’t be expected to carry the team. But then, Tannehill didn’t either, but, at least he’s a veteran, Willis, a green rookie figures to be overwhelmed. Not what the Titans, slip sliding of late needs.
    In Willis 2 starts this season, he has a combined 26 pass attempts. In his last 6 starts against the Texans, Henry has at least 200 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns in each. It's a no brainer we will see a heavy dose of Henry this week and it's just a matter of if the Texans can stop him (and they haven't been able to stop him in 3 years even when they know its coming).

-M

I now think that Jacksonville will win the AFC South.

Im hoping I will be able to watch the NFL this weekend. We are having a winter storm come through with strong 50+ MPH winds. My little trailer loses power in wind events a lot. So I am expecting to lose power. And they are saying power outages from this storm could last a couple days.

I really want power to stay on because I really want to see The Cowboys lose. I know people are down on Minshew but we can always count on Dak doing Dak things and mucking up the game for The Cowboys.

One thing I have noticed. There is a lot of Cowboys hate outside of Texas. So where do they get off calling themselves America's team. I say we get a new America's Team.
    Last edited by babyblob; 12-22-2022 at 11:17 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Im hoping I will be able to watch the NFL this weekend. We are having a winter storm come through with strong 50+ MPH winds. My little trailer loses power in wind events a lot. So I am expecting to lose power. And they are saying power outages from this storm could last a couple days.

I really want power to stay on because I really want to see The Cowboys lose. I know people are down on Minshew but we can always count on Dak doing Dak things and mucking up the game for The Cowboys.

One thing I have noticed. There is a lot of Cowboys hate outside of Texas. So where do they get off calling themselves America's team. I say we get a new America's Team.
    I live in the Miami Valley, just outside of Dayton. When I see NFL gear here I'd say 3 out of 10 is Bengals, 2 out of 10 is Browns, 2 out of 10 is Steelers, and the rest Cowboys. The same was true when I lived in New England prior to the era of Patriots dominance (I moved to Ohio in '03). Whenever I travel, Cowboys gear is the most dominant outside of the home team and in markets with a bad team, it usually pretty close to equal to the home team's gear. In televised games, The Cowboys draw more ratings than other teams (besides home teams in their markets) than any other team. It's why they are in so many prime time games even when the team is crap. They are a ratings draw because their popularity is strong outside their home market. There are a few other teams that can give them a run on that popularity-The Pats due to their run of dominance, the Packers, the Steelers, maybe the Raiders and the Niners, but that's about it. And the draw of some of those teams have waxed and waned over the years, the Cowboys have consistently remained a national draw since the 60s, even when the team was terrible. Some, like you it seems, just tune in to watch them lose, but the reason they are "America's team" is because people tune in when they paly and people buy their gear at a rate beyond other teams and they usually rank as the #2 or 3 seller is every market outside their own in terms of gear. Even when they are completely irrelevant, they draw and make the NFL and the networks money like no other team does. Until that changes, no matte rhow good or bad they are on the field, they will remain "America's team." Doesn't matter if you love them or hate them, if you are turning in to see them, you are helping them remain "America's team."

-M

It's official...

NFL announced a multi-year agreement with Google granting YouTube TV and YouTube Primetime Channels the right to exclusively distribute NFL Sunday Ticket to consumers in the United States starting with the 2023 NFL season.

-M

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    I live in the Miami Valley, just outside of Dayton. When I see NFL gear here I'd say 3 out of 10 is Bengals, 2 out of 10 is Browns, 2 out of 10 is Steelers, and the rest Cowboys. The same was true when I lived in New England prior to the era of Patriots dominance (I moved to Ohio in '03). Whenever I travel, Cowboys gear is the most dominant outside of the home team and in markets with a bad team, it usually pretty close to equal to the home team's gear. In televised games, The Cowboys draw more ratings than other teams (besides home teams in their markets) than any other team. It's why they are in so many prime time games even when the team is crap. They are a ratings draw because their popularity is strong outside their home market. There are a few other teams that can give them a run on that popularity-The Pats due to their run of dominance, the Packers, the Steelers, maybe the Raiders and the Niners, but that's about it. And the draw of some of those teams have waxed and waned over the years, the Cowboys have consistently remained a national draw since the 60s, even when the team was terrible. Some, like you it seems, just tune in to watch them lose, but the reason they are "America's team" is because people tune in when they paly and people buy their gear at a rate beyond other teams and they usually rank as the #2 or 3 seller is every market outside their own in terms of gear. Even when they are completely irrelevant, they draw and make the NFL and the networks money like no other team does. Until that changes, no matte rhow good or bad they are on the field, they will remain "America's team." Doesn't matter if you love them or hate them, if you are turning in to see them, you are helping them remain "America's team."

-M
    Wow we are like right next to each other location wise.

And I also see a lot of Cowboys gear.

So let me put it a different way.

I dont like The Cowboys so we need another America's Team. Because like most sports fans I think my opinion holds more weight then anyone else's