Page 105 of 173 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2583
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Direct TV is likely done. The service was struggling and the only thing keeping it alive was the NFL Sunday Ticket package. I expect Direct TV won't be around in a few years.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Somewhere in my storage I have an old Cowboys shirt. Never been a fan, not since the Landry days, but I ended up with the shirt because some relative learned I liked football and they had a vague notion of the Cowboys being America's team.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Wow we are like right next to each other location wise.

And I also see a lot of Cowboys gear.

So let me put it a different way.

I dont like The Cowboys so we need another America's Team. Because like most sports fans I think my opinion holds more weight then anyone else's
    Ah yes, but is actions not opinions that decide it, so if you really want a different America's team, stop contributing to the Cowboys being America's team by watchingt hem, commenting, on them and keeping them in the spotlight with your hate of them. Until you and every Cowboy hater learns how to ignore them instead of feeding their popularity with your hate, they will remain America's team.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Ah yes, but is actions not opinions that decide it, so if you really want a different America's team, stop contributing to the Cowboys being America's team by watchingt hem, commenting, on them and keeping them in the spotlight with your hate of them. Until you and every Cowboy hater learns how to ignore them instead of feeding their popularity with your hate, they will remain America's team.

-M
    Im not sure I like having all of this logic thrown in my face when I come here.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Cowboys themselves don’t bother me, especially since they haven’t won shit since their last Super Bowl in 1996. What I hate are all the pathetic, bandwagon fans from coast to coast who latched onto the team like remoras to a shark and slurp Dallas like there’s no tomorrow. Even here in Philly, there’s weak willed Cowboys fans who regularly make nuisances of themselves instead of rooting for the hometown Eagles, something that infuriates me no end.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The Cowboys themselves don’t bother me, especially since they haven’t won shit since their last Super Bowl in 1996. What I hate are all the pathetic, bandwagon fans from coast to coast who latched onto the team like remoras to a shark and slurp Dallas like there’s no tomorrow. Even here in Philly, there’s weak willed Cowboys fans who regularly make nuisances of themselves instead of rooting for the hometown Eagles, something that infuriates me no end.
    Im annoyed at all Bandwagon fans. We are dealing with our fair share of them here in Cincy the last couple of years. People who have been watching for a season max and claim they earned the right to watch a Super Bowl win. Never mind those of us that have been watching for 20+ years. I have been watching The Bengals since the Bruce Coslet days. I dont need some Band Wagon Fan to tell me about heart break because we lost the Super Bowl last year. They can go to Hell.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    In Willis 2 starts this season, he has a combined 26 pass attempts. In his last 6 starts against the Texans, Henry has at least 200 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns in each. It's a no brainer we will see a heavy dose of Henry this week and it's just a matter of if the Texans can stop him (and they haven't been able to stop him in 3 years even when they know its coming).

-M
    I'll note the Texans also own the worst rushing defense in the NFL right now.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Former NFL running back Ronnie Hillman, who won a Super Bowl with the Denver Broncos, has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Jaguars lead the Jets 13-3 at the half. The New Yorkers look rather listless and are booed off the field.

I grew up in New England, but grew up a Cowboys fan because of my dad. He was stationed in the Dallas area when the Texans started play and then became the Cowboys and followed the team form the beginning despite only being in the area for that first year because of his military service. I started watching games with him around '72 or '73 when I was in pre-school. I've followed the team since Roger Staubach was QB and remember them drafting Tony Dorsett. That said, I despise Jerry Jones and have since he bought the team and the way he treated Landry. I tend to stick with the teams I cheer for even though I relocated form New England nearly 20 years ago. The only team I ever stopped rooting for was the Hartford Whalers when the team relocated to Carolina and became the Hurricanes.

I also don't consider bandwagon fans to be the ones who cheer for out of market teams, I consider bandwagon fans to be one who are frontrunner fans, they only cheer for teams when they are wining and abandon their teams in the lean times. Sometimes links to teams are based on other things than geographic proximity and sometimes geography is not enough to make one a fan, I never liked the Patriots despite living in New England and I was close enough to New York to be considered part of the greater metropolitan area but that was not enough to overcome my absolute contempt for every sports franchise based in or claiming to be based in NYC.

Just playing in the area where I live is not enough to make me a fan of the team, and I've never really developed a liking for any Ohio team even though I have been here for nearly 20 years.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Zack Wilson, booed all night, has been benched in favor of someone called Chris Streveler. And this guy is moving the Jets.

So now the Jaguars only have the Texans to play before the Titans, meanwhile the Titans have to play the Cowboys before that game, things are looking shockingly good for them right now

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    So now the Jaguars only have the Texans to play before the Titans, meanwhile the Titans have to play the Cowboys before that game, things are looking shockingly good for them right now
    Is it possible the Titans could cough up AFC South and lose it to Jacksonville? Right now, that sure looks possible.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Former NFL running back Ronnie Hillman, who won a Super Bowl with the Denver Broncos, has passed away.
    Very sad. They were running stories about his hospice care the day before it happened. I guess it was obvious. RIP to him.

Is it possible the Titans could cough up AFC South and lose it to Jacksonville? Right now, that sure looks possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    This Jags fan hopes so! We had no where to go but up after last year, but this season has exceeded my expectations.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!