Page 106 of 173 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2583
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Zack Wilson, booed all night, has been benched in favor of someone called Chris Streveler. And this guy is moving the Jets.
    Yeah, I thought that was funny. It was almost "try literally ANYONE else and they'll work well, just not Wilson!" They almost could have reached into the stands for a random fan and HE would have QBed better than Wilson. Damn he's bad, I've never seen an NFL or even major college QB take that long to throw, and be that bad at seeing the blitz coming, or reading the defense. And not ONE insane rant on the message boards!

My Bengals clinch a playoff spot with the loss by The Jets. I will take that all day.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    My Bengals clinch a playoff spot with the loss by The Jets. I will take that all day.

Wow, the long journey and landscape of a sports fandom- Sports purgatory, in time, can possibly be escaped, even can go beyond mediocrity. Bliss is possible. Seems the same, cannot be said for a franchise in sports damnation. Where even that light shunning darkness, attracts more darkness, with the #2 pick out of BYU.

Michaels and Herbstreet suck btw. More than once I've switched over to the Spanish feed
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Still trying to figure out if Jacksonville is for real or if they are just on a temporary streak. I mean, people were also talking about them like they are right now at the beginning of the season. Then they went on a bad losing streak.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

It's behind ESPN's paywall for + but there's an article there this morning that I am sure will warm WBE's heart talking about how Kingsbury tenure in Arizona is unsustainable and that these last few games might be his swan song in the desert.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

I am not sure how Zach Wilsons defenders can keep saying to give him a chance and he will work things out. The guy is just not good.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    In Willis 2 starts this season, he has a combined 26 pass attempts. In his last 6 starts against the Texans, Henry has at least 200 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns in each. It's a no brainer we will see a heavy dose of Henry this week and it's just a matter of if the Texans can stop him (and they haven't been able to stop him in 3 years even when they know its coming).

-M
    Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    It's behind ESPN's paywall for + but there's an article there this morning that I am sure will warm WBE's heart talking about how Kingsbury tenure in Arizona is unsustainable and that these last few games might be his swan song in the desert.

-M
    OH LAWD, LET IT BE.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I am not sure how Zach Wilsons defenders can keep saying to give him a chance and he will work things out. The guy is just not good.
    The Jets continue their search for a quarterback who is at least as good as Joe Namath, and Namath's career stats are awhufl.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    OH LAWD, LET IT BE.

The Jets continue their search for a quarterback who is at least as good as Joe Namath, and Namath's career stats are awhufl.
    To be honest Namath played in a different Era. With his bad knees , Broadway Joe played in an era where the passing rules weren't as open by the late 90s. He also was in one of those old traditional offenses then with deep passing routes etc.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Raiders at Steelers tonight to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the "Immaculate Reception". I'm sure the game will take on a greater significance after the passing of Franco Harris several days ago.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

It is somber that Franco Harris died before the Steelers could have the retiring of his jersey before the 2022 NFL Week 16 Raiders Steelers Night game.
    I'm less sad because the Penguins still honored him before they played the Hurricanes in an entertaining competitive Hockey game in Pittsburgh.

Franco Harris is a Pittsburgh Hero and Pittsburgh Icon since the Steelers Franco Harris Statue has him making the iconic immaculate reception which is in the Pittsburgh Airport.

He is a legendary great Steelers RB that other NFL RBs aspire to be as great as, and he was a great man outside of NFL fields since he's a down-to-earth likable human.
    Scott Van Pelt meet him I heard him say he's a humble human being so I'm very sad I didn't get to meet a Legendary Steelers RB that is a likable person off the NFL FIelds.

For the SportsCenter Story A down-to-earth human since I recall hearing Franco talking to 2 women that go to Penn State that play some sport, and the common ground shared Franco did talk about playing another sport besides Football while he was a Student at Penn State.

Jets WR coach (and former Cowboys WR) Miles Austin has been suspended by the league for violating its gambling policy. He did not bet on NFL or college football games, but did bet on other sports and placed online bets form a team facility, both violations of the NFL policy for coaches.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I'm very confident the Titans will defeat the Texans to end the losing streak today.
    A thrilling close game that the Titans win.
    Titans 28
    Texans 20

Willis has a great game throwing the football because of great blocking, the Titans make fewer mistakes than the Texans, and the Titans win the turnover battle.
    Willis throws 2 TDs and runs for 1 td, and Henry runs for 1 td.

The Eagles won't have hurts tonight which is why GM3 will be starting for the Eagles, and that is why I won't be surprised when the Cowboys defeat the Eagles because while Minshew is a good QB I don't see him outplaying Prescott, and the Cowboys in Dallas.
    I'm confident Prescott makes less mistakes than Minshew.

It will be very interesting to see if the Patriots can win the must-win game vs Joe Cool aka Brillant Burrow and the great Bengals.

The Bears have a realistic chance of upsetting the Bills in Cold Chicago if they can contain Allen mostly in the Pocket, the Bear's defense needs to get critical stops, and the Bears execute critical plays including Fields running for long gains.
    The Bears weren't able to close vs the Eagles mainly because they couldn't get critical stops including AJ Brown the great Eagles WR wasn't contained.

Fantastic Member

Are you guys going to be watching the tribute to Franko Harris before the Steelers game tonight?

Fantastic Member

Wow, Cincinnati is absolutely lighting New England up!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    Wow, Cincinnati is absolutely lighting New England up!
    It has been fun to watch

Now if my number 2 team The Saints can come back on The browns I will be happier