Page 162 of 173 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2583

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Again, I wasn't asking if Philly fans were happy they won, of course they were. I asked if they thought this game was fun. I thought it was sad.
    It was like watching a skater finish their routine after they fall 3 or 4 times.
    When your team wins it is a fun game. That is really all there is too it. No fan is going to not enjoy a win so yea it was fun for them I am going to say.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Sorry blob, they played a good game.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Man that was not a fun way to end.

But Maholmes and KC played their asses off. The Better team won today. Just sucks that roughing the passer was the outcome of the game.

Hats off To KC.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Sorry blob, they played a good game.
    Thanks. I am not too upset. It was a Hell of a game! I enjoyed it up till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The Santa Claus thing is an old and tired refrain used by haters who never bother to do research into what really happened that day. I’ve heard it all before and it’s laughable.
    True or not, The Eagles fans have earned their reputation as one of the worst fanbases in professional sports. If not for Raiders fans, they would be the worst in the NFL.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

IDK the Reffs seemed to make calls in the chiefs favor all night
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Wow, Chefs. I hate the Chefs but Mahomes is that dude. Chris Jones too, some home cookin at the end there but hell of an AFCCG.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    True or not, The Eagles fans have earned their reputation as one of the worst fanbases in professional sports. If not for Raiders fans, they would be the worst in the NFL.

-M
    And I take offense to this.

We're like #5 now.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I'll say, if KC is still this banged up, Philly should beat them.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Sorry about your Bengals, blob. That was a hell of a game I thought sure was going to overtime. Ossai must feel horrible since his mistake put the Chiefs in position to kick the game winning field goal.

Next up: The Andy Reid Bowl, old team (Eagles) versus new team (Kansas City)!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I think this may have been a case of The Bengals buying too much into their hype.

Calling Arrowhead Burrowhead. And the way the players were very cocky all week like a win was promised and the game did not matter.

It would not have been upset at a win. But maybe this will keep the Bengals players in check next year before a big game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    And I take offense to this.

We're like #5 now.
    Eagles used to be a team I really liked, back in the Randall Cunningham days, but multiple shitty encounters with Eagles fans in real life (not online) have made them a team I just cannot root for at all any more.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

I don't use Snapchat, and I don't understand what the commercials are trying to say?

Well im off to bed to lick my wounds and have a dream of next season

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Well im off to bed to lick my wounds and have a dream of next season
    They did better than most.