Page 163 of 173 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2583

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Sorry about your Bengals, blob. That was a hell of a game I thought sure was going to overtime. Ossai must feel horrible since his mistake put the Chiefs in position to kick the game winning field goal.

Next up: The Andy Reid Bowl, old team (Eagles) versus new team (Kansas City)!
    Wow, right.

Cincy can hold their heads high, it took a little more than that personnel foul for KC. Mans was inconsolable on the sideline. Burrow gets protection early Bengals win this.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Eagles used to be a team I really liked, back in the Randall Cunningham days, but multiple shitty encounters with Eagles fans in real life (not online) have made them a team I just cannot root for at all any more.

-M
    I was talking about us the loyal members of RAIDER NATION
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I fell asleep and thought the Bengals really , with its overall talent and more had this one. I was like , just once beat the Bengals but I had thought ...with Mahomes banged up with Chiefs offense its gonna take a LOT to do this one.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    True or not, The Eagles fans have earned their reputation as one of the worst fanbases in professional sports. If not for Raiders fans, they would be the worst in the NFL.

-M
    They definitely have a reputation.

It wasn't just the Bengals players who felt they had won the game before it started. The Mayor of Cincinnati basically shot this video days ago proclaiming how the Bengals were Super Bowl bound and mocked the Chiefs.

Mahomes is the MVP really for his guts and as people are saying ...doing what he did on one foot.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I don't use Snapchat, and I don't understand what the commercials are trying to say?
    Whoever at Snapchat approved that commercial deserves to be fired and blacklisted from the industry. That's some nightmare stuff there.

Watching clips of post game and Kelce called out the Mayor of Cincinnati. "I got some words for the Mayor of Cincy ....KNOW YOUR ROLE N SHUT YOUR MOUTH JABRONI !"

The Chiefs clearly used the video shot as fuel that angered them on this one given Kelce said that at the podium. Its like the fact I said days ago in this thread...NEVER....NEVER PREDICT VICTORY if your a fan of a team.

Post game there was more revealed by Mahomes and Andy Reid.

- Mahomes and Kelce were banged up. Kelce has a sore back and was held out of practice before the game. Mahomes ankle was taped up and normally its something that keeps you out a few weeks as a high ankle sprain. The training staff made his ankle able to move limited but in high light clips he isn't as mobile.

- Everyone was shocked as he took off on that 3rd down scramble as people are calling it GUTSY. That Mahomes literally put the team on his back and scrambled on that sore ankle. Reid praised him and said Pat Mahomes was the MVP post game.

- Mahomes said they felt like they weren't respected. That in lead up to the game everyone felt they would lose and they felt they were owed some respect for what they had accomplished as a team. That once the Mayor of Cincy said that , it seemed to pump everyone up to show what they could do.

- Andy Reid said he was happy the Chiefs players stayed away from saying anything before the game headline wise. He joked that the Mayors video likely played a part there.

- Reid likes the Kelce Bowl and Reid Bowl as its being nicknamed. He got a chuckle from those suggestions.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Well im off to bed to lick my wounds and have a dream of next season
    The AFC North plays the AFC South next season. Lick your chops!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Well im off to bed to lick my wounds and have a dream of next season
    Your squad fought hard, blob. Take pride in that, my friend.

For whatever it's worth, I was pulling for Cincinnati to win, dealing with Patrick Mahomes and his razzle-dazzle, Harlem Globetrotters improv shit gives me ulcers. It won't matter if he's healthy or not two weeks from now, with no game after the Supe, he can, and most likely will empty the arsenal, then rest up until training camp. Meanwhile, a very early betting line I heard has the Eagles as 2.5 point underdogs. Time to break these bad boys back out:

Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 01-30-2023 at 02:56 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

First SB with 2 black QBs!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Also the first Super Bowl with brothers (Jason Kelce, Eagles; Travis Kelce, Chiefs) on opposing teams.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Black and mixed, but yah in this county half-black means black.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

So they showed more of the post game. Frank Clark and KC players lit cigars. Due to how the Bengals did that to trash KC last year in a gesture as well.

Moee players mentioned Burrowhead stuff and you can tell...they were ticked.

I have to thank the players and Cincy mayor for motivating a group of rookies in backfield secondary and defense to a degree they saw it as a must win for respect.

Former Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore, fired yesterday wasn’t unemployed long as he was hired today for the same position by the L.A. Chargers.