Page 29 of 173 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

How was Tua cleared to play tonight??

Two concussions in 5 days can kill someone.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    To be honest I am not watching the game. I am super tired from the last two days. My dad is in the hospital and I cant focus on the game tonight. Ive been in bed the last two hours. Woke up to get water and checked the board. Knew there would be some updates on the game.
    I didn’t know about your dad. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Teddy drives down for a TD but the Phins doink the PA.

12-14 CIN

Tua has been reported to be able to move his extremities.

PA announcer updates crowd and fans chant Tua again.
    Good to hear. Still, the Dolphins and the league are gonna catch hell over letting Tua take the field after suffering a concussion mere days earlier.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

RIP to former Cowboys TE Gavin Escobar who was killed in a rock climbing accident in California this week. He was only 31.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Bengals cleaned the house, sheesh.

Who had the Eagles as the last undefeated team!?
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-29-2022 at 08:39 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I really hope the NFLPA nails Miami to the wall after tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Tua with possible head-back injury. The game seems unimportant compared to his health.

Reported Tua taken to hospital. This sounds bad.
    What the hell was he even doing playing? Tonight and last week after he hit his head (that's no "back tweak").

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Repeated close concussions is a very serious problem. Bret Hart had to end his pro wrestling career due to the head trauma as he took mini concussions after it.

Hart had a stroke a few years later. Why Miami risked him this early in season is wild.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

This video shows Tua suffering from neurological issues last week.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

To be honest I am not watching the game. I am super tired from the last two days. My dad is in the hospital and I cant focus on the game tonight. Ive been in bed the last two hours. Woke up to get water and checked the board. Knew there would be some updates on the game.
    Sorry to hear about your dad. Those we love and care for are the most highest priority.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Certainly not me, and I'm an Eagles fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I really hope the NFLPA nails Miami to the wall after tonight
    From your lips to God's ear.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I didn’t know about your dad. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Sorry to hear about your dad. Those we love and care for are the most highest priority.
    Thank you both. We are hoping he can come home today.

Good to see my Bengals won last night. And I am hoping that The League looks into why in the Hell Tua was even out there last night.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Thank you both. We are hoping he can come home today.

Good to see my Bengals won last night. And I am hoping that The League looks into why in the Hell Tua was even out there last night.
    To be honest, I had forgotten Tua suffered what was apparently a concussion last Sunday, and, as far as I can remember, it wasn’t mentioned during the broadcast before his injury. Sending him back out there on a short week was borderline malpractice, head coach Mike McDaniel should’ve erred on the side of caution and held Tua out last night, regardless of his having been cleared by an independent neurologist. The player’s union announced they’ll be investigating this mess.

I had a feeling they would be really good, so I'm not surprised they are 3-0. I am surprised they are the Only undefeated team.

I didn't see the game last night, but I heard about Tua this morning. Above all, I hope he's ok, and will be good.

But how could this happen in this day and age?

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    To be honest, I had forgotten Tua suffered what was apparently a concussion last Sunday, and, as far as I can remember, it wasn’t mentioned during the broadcast before his injury. Sending him back out there on a short week was borderline malpractice, head coach Mike McDaniel should’ve erred on the side of caution and held Tua out last night, regardless of his having been cleared by an independent neurologist. The player’s union announced they’ll be investigating this mess.
    Sadly the video doesn't show up here. But you can click and go to it. Last week he nearly stumbled while walking in a spot after the concussion and him playing on.