Page 68 of 173 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2583

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    Wow, 4 red zone interceptions the past 2 weeks. It may be time to sit Allen and see what Carolina wants for Baker.
    Are you saying sit Josh Allen and trade for Baker Mayfield?

I cant tell if this is real or not.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Not sure who to root for in The Packers Cowboys game.

I dont like Rodgers at all.

But I Also do not like Mike M and I dont want to listen to 3 hours of Skip Bayless crowing and chest thumping on Monday.

I dont know what to do.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Vikings are the second best team in the NFL and the Chiefs are the best team in the AFC. The Bills will not cruise to the Super Bowl. The Bucs win two in a row and lead their division at 5-5.
    KC is a long way from best. They make mistakes as Pat Mahomes said and they need to work on that. Plus the defense still has more work to do really ahead. Tomey had nearly 100 yards from scrimmage receiving and rushing. As Mahomes claims he's a playmaker and will get better as he learns the offense more.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Wow, 4 red zone interceptions the past 2 weeks. It may be time to sit Allen and see what Carolina wants for Baker.
    Ain't gonna be a trade, the trade deadline passed almost two weeks ago.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

I hope Ryan plays this well the rest of the season just to spite Irsay

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Are you saying sit Josh Allen and trade for Baker Mayfield?

I cant tell if this is real or not.
    There may have been a bit of sarcasm in my post.

There may have been a bit of sarcasm in my post.
    I was hoping their was. But for some reason there are a lot of people that think Baker is a good QB lol.

Fantastic Member

So the endless saga of Colt Mccoy continues. He has won more games since leaving the Browns than the Browns have.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So today was an interesting thing numbers wise. Anyhow lets go into them for a couple players....

- Pat Mahomes on the career passing yards list is now in the top 100 of career passing yards. He jumped ahead of Neil O'Donnell , Bobby Hebert , Jeff Blake , Jamesis Winston , Carson Wentz and Sammy Baugh. What makes it wild is Wentz has been in the NFL since 2016 and Mahomes didn't become a starter til 2018. So for Mahomes to pass him on career yards list is pretty wild right now.

On the career passing TD list Mahomes jumped up past Norm Van Brocklin , Joe Namath , Charlie Conerly , Steve McNair and Otto Graham. Mahomes now sits at 66th on the TD passing list with 176 TD's passing.

- Arizona maybe not having the best season. But WR DeAndre Hopkins continues his trek up the yards and receptions list. Thus far he's passed Steve Largent on the career receptions list (31st now). He could with todays game pass Larry Centers next on the list. He also moved up the career yards list as well today too. He passed Joey Galloway for 38th now.

- How bad are the Raiders ? They lost to a coach who never had coached a college game or professional one. He never coached any position in college or NFL. Today the Raiders really have some egg on their faces.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Packers and Cowboys going to overtime.

Very frustrating loss. Oh well

Mike Mcarthy beat the Cowboys at Lambeau again, that’s nostalgic

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Packers nip Cowboys in overtime. Works for me as an Eagles fan.

Meanwhile, that Vikings vs. Bills game was beyond classic. WOW!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Saquon had 152 yards today and is now the NFL’s rushing leader.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Yo, WBE! Josh McDaniels’ seat should be hotter than the inside of a volcano after he lost yesterday to Jeff Saturday who, before last week, had as much experience as a professional coach as you or me. If that debacle against the Colts isn’t THE most embarrassing moment EVER in the long and storied history of Raiders football, I’d love to know what was worse.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!