Mighty Member

Default Young justice team-future

I like the Idea of Young Justice aged up and getting a kind of uniform as outfits (logically each varied depending upon the person). I take here the Team SHIELD of WWE as inspiration.
    Tim takes the role of brain of the team
    Conner takes the role of the powerhouse
    Cassie the role of the never-giving up fighter and team-leader
    Bart a bit the role of the fun-maker

I especially always liked the relationships between the Team-members, Conner and Bart always reminded for example on Triple H and Shawn Michaels or Randy Orton and Matt Riddle of WWE.

In Season 3 of the Anime Young Justice Conner was wearing such a kind of mask when he and other members freed the Meta-Humans.

I like the Idea of Conner with Sleeveless Vest, Sleeveless Shirt with Hood, Mask which covers his lower-face
    Cassie more like the biker Wonder Woman, also with Mask and Sleeveless Shirt with Hood
    Bart a black Flash Costume with red Applications
    Tim the Red Robin Cowl Outfit, but almost completely in black

Amazing Member

I think the Tim/Connor/Bart/Cassie team has been working against DC in the last 20 years.
    They were a great idea and fresh compared to mid 90s titans but at this point they hurt any Young team branch they are.
    The best way is doing this
    - those 4 in a outsider team like Dick, Starfire and others titan were in the 00s . They could work with Signal and Katana
    - Titans as suporting characters in nightwing.
    -Outlaws with Red Hood, Artemisa and Bizarro
    - A new Young Justice/Teen Titan/New name for that team with Emiko, Damian, maybe supergirl if John can't be there , Arsenal/Chessire daughter and Iris West.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Would the team name be Justice? ^^

BANNED

The animated YJ rosters are the definitive version in my eyes.