Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    Kara got a tattoo at one point as well. Don't recall if they explained it or not.
    Kara got her tattoo while she was in the bottled city of Kandor which is under a red sun. This was in Supergirl #6.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Lol, I've also often wondered how Kon got his ears pierced.
    Kon's ear was pierced while still being grown at Project Cadmus. This was in Superboy Annual #2 (1995).

Perfect way to explain kons powers using every version of him

He is a late bloomer with powers,we seen that in TT,he didn't get super breath until he came back from the dead ,so if he was said to be 18-19 he would be the equivalent of a 13-14 year old full kryptonian.that way he has All the powers (besides flight,let that be from his TTK),and at kryptonian levels,just not age appropriate levels.

Now his TTK should be easily explained as a aura his body creates (in every cell) that he can control and expand .I wouldn't push this aura to full TK levels where it has no limits in how far it can go ,it should be like the Pic below imo.

If he wants to be more powerful he wears a solar suit (YJ white suit),but his aura with his kryptonian powers imo are powerful enough but still makes fighting superman level villains hard as hell.

If you don't want him to age ,just say he is frozen at 18-19 ,like the show,simple way to not step on superman boots.

Pretty simple.imo
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Lol, I've also often wondered how Kon got his ears pierced.

Maybe one day we'll get an answer in canon like we did with the how does Superman cut his hair question?
    That piercing was initially a hole made to hold his tag.

Yeah the piercing was for a tag that was in place when he was cloned.

Match in the suicide squads powers are more advanced than kons ,which if you are a actual long time fan adds up,cause from the start Match has always had more advanced powers than him.strength,durability,optic blast,invisiblity was the powers he had over kon,but now Match has full kryptonian powers,plus full TK .to me kon can still be as powerful as his adult versions (sins of youth,and titans of tomorrow) but not be as powerful as Match is shown to be

Conners powers just emerge and charge slower ,but he has the same potential as the full kryptonians.

I would retcon lex not knowing about kons creation and I would retcon Emil Hamiltons test results saying thst he is all human ,no kryptonian.that would make both versions sync up better .

Cadmus made his bio aura(which grants flight,durability ,and lifting to kryptonians) mentally controlled ,so kon could do all that,plus use it to fight offensively.because he could control it ,he could use it earlier than any kryptonian could.

Notice he was vulnerable to fire ,lasers,gazes,but when hit with them didn't die or actually get hurt at all .my theory is that he was always kryptonian ,but his powers emerged insanely slow.thats also why when he lost his TTK after sins of youth he didn't die everytime somebody attacked him.

Plus later the injuries from fighting prime wouldn't heal fast enough and he died.iy took a 1000 years to heal him and bring him to full power,enough to go up against prime again ,while superman only took way shorter of time,but we don't know exactly how long it would have taken him cause him emerged when his powers were way lower,not fully restored like kons were.

While Prime gets his powers instantly ,Jon gets his way earlier than a full blood ,and kryptonians are usually like 13ish when they start getting theirs ,Kon relied on his TTK up until he was like 17-18.

His sins of youth and titans of tomorrow selfs seemed to have full kryptonian and full TK ,while black zero only used TTK ,maybe it's because BZ was still a younger version than SoY and ToT ,which was supposed to be 10 years older .

I think he will get full potential for both,but it will take him much longer for him.Notice how he didn't get the whole kryptonian power set until after he came back from the dead,in his blackest night issue,he just takes longer.

He probably has been shown to eat,sleep,and need to breathe because his body doesn't synthesize solar energy aas fast as full bloods.he is the human kryptonian ,he has all their powers and potential,but cant rely on it like they can .

This could be said why in every version or him his powers are different than the others,say they are all at different times in his life or diffenrces when his powers emerge
    Last edited by SuperX; 09-17-2022 at 12:14 PM.