Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SEVEN WW Super-villainesses, Who Easily Top the Justice League's Code Red List!

SEVEN of Wonder Woman's super-villainesses, who might easily top the Justice League's CODE RED list - WHO are they?

I'm seriously spoiling for the JL's first rumble with the time-mangling baddy, who might be DC's answer to Kang...JANUS!

Name seven WW villainesses in her threat class.

Last edited by Mel Dyer; 08-30-2022 at 05:01 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

The Dark Fates

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    SEVEN of Wonder Woman's super-villainesses, who easily top the Justice League's CODE RED list - WHO are they?

I'm seriously spoiling for the JL's first rumble with the time-mangling baddy, who might be DC's answer to Kang...JANUS!

Name seven WW villainesses in her threat class.

Eh, sure.
    1. Time Master. He was a purple robe wearing baddie from the silver age with command over time. He really seemed like he would be prime 'nemesis for a superhero team' material.

2. Adjudicator. Not a villain so much as an all powerful judge with the power to destroy every iteration of Earth in the multiverse in moments, he needed a whole team of heroes to stop him in the past.

3. Ares. The golden age edition who was a god not bound to Earth alone who would claim the universes 'those who died in war' and made them his slaves. His scale was insane.

4. Circe. Has nearly destroyed the universe in order to recreate it in her own image. Once kidnapped all of the worlds male superheroes and turned them into animals to be hunted for sport in New York City which she had turned into a game preserve.

5. Tezcatlipoca. An Aztec god who can destroy the world, alter reality, and trap the entire planet in a perpetual groundhogsday loop.

6. Queen of Fables. Reality warper who could reshape all of creation to suit her will with seemingly no limit to her reach.

7. Nemesis. All powerful god of vengeance who successfully wiped out all life on Earth.

Super-villainesses...
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Circe
    Hecate
    Nemesis
    Queen of Fables
    Genocide
    Osira
    Grail

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I'm going to try and pick 7 not from public domain since those are basically all gods:

1. Cheetah - When written properly, she's a destructive force of nature like Perez, Jimenez, Johns, & Simone have written.

2. Queen Clea - In addition to Atlantean strength & durability she has her army of Venturans, advanced science, & a trident from a god at her disposal.

3. Grail - Darkseid's daughter already gave the JL a good fight a few years back.

4. Genocide - She's a reanimated. and powered up being from Apokolips who handed half the JL their butts in her first story arc.

5. Osira - Her alien force barriers & mind manipulation made her a match for the Justice Society when she first appeared.

6. Adjudicator - See Fuzzy Mittens' reply above.

7. Dark Angel - She's a reality-warping avatar of the Anti-Monitor who went toe to toe against the Justice Society.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

GREAT picks, everyone! Does the JL fight enough WW super-villainesses? As I said, before I want to see Janus take on the League - my favorite, but, what about you?

Queen Bee and QoF are fine, but, are they considered part of her RG?
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 08-30-2022 at 09:49 AM.

Circe
    Hecate
    Osira
    Genocide
    Cheetah
    Devastation
    Nemesis

In no particular order…

1. Circe
    2. Cheetah - when done correctly!
    3. Queen Clea
    4. Queen of Fables
    5. Superwoman
    6. Osira
    7. Doctor Cyber

And three bonuses as I’m horrible at following rules and the more supervillainesses that can stick it to the Justice League the better:

8. Grail
    9. Eviless
    10. Dark Angel

Wasn't Dark Angel revealed as the Baroness? I just remember her as a lady, with very pointy clothes.

It would be nice to see female WW villains counted among the big deal threats.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 08-30-2022 at 01:46 PM.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

1. Circe
    2. Ares
    3. Cheetah
    4. Grail
    5. Devastation
    6. Dr. Psycho (he should be able to combat MM)
    7. Genocide

In this order:

1. Hecate
    2. Circe
    3. Devastation
    4. Eris
    5. Medusa
    6. Queen Clea
    7. Cheetah

Ladies with the potential to make it, but we need to see more of to truly determine: Armageddon, Barremargox, Dark Angel, Dark Fates, Decay, Echidna, Genocide, Osira, Trinity

Doctor Cyber should be top tier but unfortunately no writer has really shown her as the "digital goddess" she claims to be yet.

I don't really consider Grail, Superwoman or Queen of Fables to be exclusively WW's villains, so I left them off the list.

GREAT picks, everyone! Does the JL fight enough WW super-villainesses? As I said, before I want to see Janus take on the League - my favorite, but, what about you?

Queen Bee and QoF are fine, but, are they considered part of her RG?
    No to both, imo.

That Queen of Fables isn't all that interesting doesn't help her case. And isn't Queen Bee a Titans villain or something?
    Last edited by Gaius; 08-30-2022 at 02:35 PM.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    No to both, imo.

That Queen of Fables isn't all that interesting doesn't help her case. And isn't Queen Bee a Titans villain or something?
    You're thinking of the H.I.V.E. Queen, different character from Queen Bee who is a perennial antagonist of the Justice League. Although the New 52 kind of blended them together.
    H.I.V.E._Mistress_(DC_Comics_character).jpg Queen-Bee.jpg

New 52 Queen Bee
    3138143-sm_cv23_ifmoklubx7_.jpg

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Wasn't Dark Angel revealed as the Baroness? I just remember her as a lady, with very pointy clothes.

It would be nice to see female WW villains counted among the big deal threats.

Dark Angel had used the Baroness Paula Von Gunther as a host but they are not exclusively one & the same.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.