Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Now that she's in charge of Otherworld, I wonder if Betsy will be paid another visit by a certain pain in the ass.

She can follow Storm's lead and send him packing. Speaking of, I'd love for her and Betts to exchange visits to check out each other's digs, and sip tea discussing their diplomatic rings. Then Storm can fly by Sevalith and make her love pup drool.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Now that she's in charge of Otherworld, I wonder if Betsy will be paid another visit by a certain pain in the ass.

She can follow Storm's lead and send him packing. Speaking of, I'd love for her and Betts to exchange visits to check out each other's digs, and sip tea discussing their diplomatic rings. Then Storm can fly by Sevalith and make her love pup drool.

Agreed, a Betsy/Ororo catch up is LOOOONG overdue, these 2 once close friends haven't interacted in forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Agreed, a Betsy/Ororo catch up is LOOOONG overdue, these 2 once close friends haven't interacted in forever!
    Yes indeed! It's been way too long, we need another warm hug moment.

I like the idea of "cameos galore" in the next book as others have put forth.

Sounds like Gambit has been freed per Jordan in this week's X-Men Monday:

"Gambit’s a great character, so we do try to keep him in the thick of things as much as we can. Obviously, he’s been in Excalibur and then Knight of X recently. With Knights of X ending, he’ll end up somewhere else. Where? It remains to be seen, so you shall see. But I suspect that you will enjoy some more Gambit content in the future."

Also looks like Betsy indeed is not done with the Britain storyline:

"AIPT: While on the topic of telepaths, X-Fan Lystra said with Betsy Braddock banned from Britain, claiming Krakoan citizenship, and possibly going on multiverse adventures, what significance do you feel the Captain Britain mantle holds for her? It feels like the name and colors don’t match with her mission statement anymore.

Jordan: I think that’s Britain’s problem. [Laughs] I mean, she was chosen for the mantle and the Captain Britain Corps are bigger than any one country. She was chosen for the mantle and sinister forces within the British government are conspiring to deny her that right. For her to just abandon it would be just giving up and letting them win. And I don’t think that she has any interest in doing that. I also don’t think she’s ready to abandon Britain. So I don’t expect that story’s over. I think you will see future developments on that.

AIPT: When might we see those future developments?

Jordan: I can’t say but it won’t be too long."

Excellent. I hope we see Psi-S.T.R.I.K.E. again.