Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

yeah its just weird that in the age of Krakoa, you still need Wolverine to sell an X-related book... like, ALL mutants are as popular as wolverine rn.

this is a period where this could have easily been DR. NEMESIS and Moon Girl and it would eat at the lcs.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I can't believe they dragged Wolverine into this.

Oh wait. I can.
    From what i recall Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaurs relative and suprising success in sales (C-list characters aimed at a younger audience) came from being primarily bought by parents for their children (shocker) and schools for their libraries.

So here is a guy teaming up with her who is best know for having razor sharp metal blades in his wrists, he regulary uses against other human beings, which he got from being subjected to horrorfying experiments and regulary getting shredded to bits and pieces because he can rapidly heal from it.

Wolverine's popularity has always been an interesting paradox when one thinks about it. Especialy his presence in the X-men cartoons (Wolverine and the X-men had som hillarious scenes thanks to them constantly having to avoid Wolverine using his blades on opponents that weren't robots).