Default Who would be a great right-hand woman for the Kingpin?

Hello everyone!

I am a Marvel fan and I like certain female characters from Marvel Universe, as well as the Kingpin. One question that I had on my mind and wanted to hear other people's opinions on is who would be a great right-hand woman for the Kingpin out of the six characters listed below.

1. Elektra
    2. Psylocke
    3. Black Cat
    4. Silver Sable
    5. Black Widow (AEMH animated series version)
    6. Carol Danvers (as Ms. Marvel)

If you are interested, please tell your option and perhaps explain why that particular character, or characters, would make an excellent henchwoman for the Kingpin.

Rule: You can only pick one or more of the six aforementioned characters, thus no other characters (like Typhoid Mary or Lady Bullseye) should be included in this thread.
    Last edited by WolffusDominion1996; 09-02-2022 at 02:13 AM.

He already has Typhoid Mary in that role.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

If I had to go with that list, I'd say either Elektra or Black Widow from EMH, though the latter could be working undercover to subvert him like she did against HYDRA in EMH's first season.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Jillian Michaels.

Now that I got that joke out of the way, I just can't suspend my disbelief for the Kingpin anymore. The character has been eating (heh) off the Frank Miller run for ages. Creators grew up reading that run so they are enamored with the character. At least Lex Luthor grew and changed and manages to not insult my suspension of disbelief. Kingpin requires so much plot armor that it's close to becoming real armor. You can make a bullet proof vest out of a comic that has the Kingpin in it.

I just want one villain to realise. "Why are we so afraid of this guy that any of us can kill?" It's my second most asked question right after "why do so many villains still commit crimes in New York?"

You want a good Kingpin story? Read Amazing Spider-Man 542 Where Peter Parker casually slaps him around finally says what everyone already knows

At the end of the day, you're just a fat man with an attitude....a balloon just waiting for someone to stick a needle in it. And me? I'm the needle.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WolffusDominion1996 View Post
    Hello everyone!

I am a Marvel fan and I like certain female characters from Marvel Universe, as well as the Kingpin. One question that I had on my mind and wanted to hear other people's opinions on is who would be a great right-hand woman for the Kingpin out of the six characters listed below.

1. Elektra
    2. Psylocke
    3. Black Cat
    4. Silver Sable
    5. Black Widow (AEMH animated series version)
    6. Carol Danvers (as Ms. Marvel)

If you are interested, please tell your option and perhaps explain why that particular character, or characters, would make an excellent henchwoman for the Kingpin.

Rule: You can only pick one or more of the six aforementioned characters, thus no other characters (like Typhoid Mary or Lady Bullseye) should be included in this thread.
    Dude, if he had Carol by his side he would be unstoppable, but the question is why would she join him?

Maybe she gets disillusioned by the military industry complex and goes against the system with Fisk?

Instead of Psylocke I would choose Emma Frost as a mutant henchwoman, it would make for a fun dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Dude, if he had Carol by his side he would be unstoppable, but the question is why would she join him?

Maybe she gets disillusioned by the military industry complex and goes against the system with Fisk?

Instead of Psylocke I would choose Emma Frost as a mutant henchwoman, it would make for a fun dynamic.
    Thanks for picking Carol and providing a possible reason why would Carol Danvers/Ms. Marvel work for the Kingpin.

While Emma Frost and the Kingpin would make a fine dynamic, I prefer Psylocke as the Kingpin's henchwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    If I had to go with that list, I'd say either Elektra or Black Widow from EMH, though the latter could be working undercover to subvert him like she did against HYDRA in EMH's first season.
    Yes, Elektra would make a great lackey for the Kingpin, as well as Black Widow from EMH and I can see her trying to undermine Fisk from within.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He already has Typhoid Mary in that role.
    That is correct. I just was interested in seeing other characters fulfilling that role. In a way, this question should be treated as a "What if" type of scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Jillian Michaels.

Now that I got that joke out of the way, I just can't suspend my disbelief for the Kingpin anymore. The character has been eating (heh) off the Frank Miller run for ages. Creators grew up reading that run so they are enamored with the character. At least Lex Luthor grew and changed and manages to not insult my suspension of disbelief. Kingpin requires so much plot armor that it's close to becoming real armor. You can make a bullet proof vest out of a comic that has the Kingpin in it.

I just want one villain to realise. "Why are we so afraid of this guy that any of us can kill?" It's my second most asked question right after "why do so many villains still commit crimes in New York?"

You want a good Kingpin story? Read Amazing Spider-Man 542 Where Peter Parker casually slaps him around finally says what everyone already knows
    Understandable and thanks for suggesting to read that Spider-Man comic.
    Last edited by WolffusDominion1996; 09-02-2022 at 11:36 PM.

Kwannon used to be part of the Hand, so I can definitely see her working with Kingpin.
    Maybe for some vengeance.
    Being a telepath and not being obessed with Matt makes her a better choice than Elektra.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Kwannon used to be part of the Hand, so I can definitely see her working with Kingpin.
    Maybe for some vengeance.
    Being a telepath and not being obessed with Matt makes her a better choice than Elektra.
    For sure. She would be more useful to the Kingpin than Elektra.

Currently, Typhoid Mary occupies that role. Lady Bullseye or Spiral would have been good contenders.

Karla Sofen - Moonstone. will she betray him or be indebted to him in order to be his right-hand woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    Currently, Typhoid Mary occupies that role. Lady Bullseye or Spiral would have been good contenders.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMPulse View Post
    Karla Sofen - Moonstone. will she betray him or be indebted to him in order to be his right-hand woman.
    Thanks for commenting and telling your options.

Mighty Member

Anything to bring back Stained Glass Scarlet.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Toxie Doxie
    Black Widow II
    Carmilla Black (female Scorpion)
    "Cable was right!"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Toxie Doxie
    Black Widow II
    Thanks for reminding me of Carmilla Black. Shame she hasn't been around in a good long while.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Anything to bring back Stained Glass Scarlet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Toxie Doxie
    Black Widow II
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks for reminding me of Carmilla Black. Shame she hasn't been around in a good long while.
    Thanks for naming your choices.

In my personal interpretation, Elektra and Psylocke would be the Kingpin's personal assassins and bodyguards, Black Cat would be the Kingpin's personal thief, Silver Sable would be Fisk's muscle and would command the Kingpin's henchmen, Black Widow would be the Kingpin's personal spy, while Carol Danvers (as Ms. Marvel) would serve the Kingpin as his personal muscle and bruiser.