Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I wonder if this issue will touch upon why Frost got the thumbs down and Kro the thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Dragona and Ereshkigal...yeah i think i may have to learn more about those two
    Never got into Eternals or Deviants but those two from the handbooks always stood out to me too.

Have they even appeared in AXE?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Never got into Eternals or Deviants but those two from the handbooks always stood out to me too.

Have they even appeared in AXE?
    No, from the looks of it they haven’t appeared in any book for a long time. It would be my luck that the two characters that intrigue me are both in limbo
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Ultimate Member

No, from the looks of it they haven’t appeared in any book for a long time. It would be my luck that the two characters that intrigue me are both in limbo
    Ereshkigal is pretty awesome, from what I recall, being an immortal Deviant who posed as a goddess to humans millenia ago. She's been portrayed, IIRC, as being very interested in finding out what exactly makes her people and the Eternals so different, and sees immortal Deviants like herself and Kro as proof that with a little work, a Deviant can steal the many *other* powers of an Eternal, which she's very interested in doing (by killing and disassembling Eternals)...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Of Course Emma is Fabulous.

I dont hate the idea of the Deviants and mutants being "cousins"

They are better than Inhumans at this point.
    Well the Inhumans are somewhat cousins to the Eternals, so that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Well the Inhumans are somewhat cousins to the Eternals, so that makes sense
    I mean, not really.

BANNED

Dragona and Ereshkigal...yeah i think i may have to learn more about those two
    Last edited by Micabe; 09-03-2022 at 12:43 PM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Still even with those handbook pictures, I do not recognize any who are with Kro in this issue.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I'm not sure there's any in that crowd beyond Ransak and Karkas (and Kro) that are extant characters.

Yrdisis is a Deviant artist that is married to an Eternal musician.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Deviants are probably the most interesting aspect of the Eternal mythos, ironically, as they are the other that the otherwise perfect Eternals have to deal with( the movie mistake was making the deviants for most part unintelligent Einstein while them being sentient was pivotal for their stories) . And for some interesting detail about Deviants. MAELSTROM is an inhuman/deviant hybrid whose father the Inhuman Phaeder was the source of 90% of super genetic engineering knowledge of the Marvel Universe, dude just gone around the centuries mentoring this or that insane genetic engineer for soem reasons " hey Zola wanna see how make someone grow three extra eyes? Hey Wyndham check this spiffy notes about evolution! Hmm I will leave this parchment detailing soem notes about human and non human dna riiiight here, let's hope no one named Essex will find the, and let us hope he won't mess with celestial technology used by their avatar of death!. Really without phaeder we won't get Zola, high Evolutionary or Sinister.....do not know if there is anything to be proud.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Deviants are probably the most interesting aspect of the Eternal mythos, ironically, as they are the other that the otherwise perfect Eternals have to deal with( the movie mistake was making the deviants for most part unintelligent Einstein while them being sentient was pivotal for their stories) . And for some interesting detail about Deviants. MAELSTROM is an inhuman/deviant hybrid whose father the Inhuman Phaeder was the source of 90% of super genetic engineering knowledge of the Marvel Universe, dude just gone around the centuries mentoring this or that insane genetic engineer for soem reasons " hey Zola wanna see how make someone grow three extra eyes? Hey Wyndham check this spiffy notes about evolution! Hmm I will leave this parchment detailing soem notes about human and non human dna riiiight here, let's hope no one named Essex will find the, and let us hope he won't mess with celestial technology used by their avatar of death!. Really without phaeder we won't get Zola, high Evolutionary or Sinister.....do not know if there is anything to be proud.
    That is interesting, I did not know that! And since Inhuman science and technology (although sporadically leapfrogging from time to time because of super-intelligent Inhumans) is based on *Kree* technology, that would make those human geneticists more or less rooted in alien science as well! Very Hot Rods of the Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    That is interesting, I did not know that! And since Inhuman science and technology (although sporadically leapfrogging from time to time because of super-intelligent Inhumans) is based on *Kree* technology, that would make those human geneticists more or less rooted in alien science as well! Very Hot Rods of the Gods.
    I checked it up. I confused Miles warrne the Jackal with Sinister I this case. Do not know why I always confuse the two of them. Still is interesting how all genetic engineer of MU are at 1 step of knowledge from each others. And you are right I that human geneticist of MU are basing their work on skill and knowledge or better tidbits of knowledge they barely understand from alien science. And not just genetics.