Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Monet would be a perfect fit for Kitty's seat. There's no reason for her to be there in the first place

this as well. besides, red is her color anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    you better believe they do. Storm should be allowed a Hero's Death and they can't do that because it looks waaaaay bad if they ever kill off Storm. I just want to live in a world where Marvel has a solid base of recognizable black female mutants that are their own thing, and for good reason. theyre unique and hold their own representation in the way too many seats that Storm is faced to sit on because of her being Claremont's answer to omnirace.
    Why on earth does Storm need to die at all or have a hero's death? She's not a "hero" she's a Goddess and the Regent of Sol.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Instead of seat switches I'd rather see a transition to a new kind of ruling body at the end of the first year of this book, since it feels like that's where the books have been headed anyways. But would def want to see a big cast switch for that.
    Co-signed. I've been hoping that Gillen switches gears after the 12th council member issue with a status quo change.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

X-office needs to show more restraint in their use of data pages, but this..... Now this is a Data Page I can get behind. Shades of how Hickman used to use it, but inflected with Gillen's sense of whimsy.

They should put Julian Keller in charge. It's time for a Helliocracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Mighty Member

This issue focused on Shaw which is a nice change.

I like the origin of Shaw with his father.

Was there an origin of Shaw that shows how he discovered he was a mutant?

Wow, that Emma panel with her students was drawn well. Poor Emma.

Also Justice for Selene she doesn't need a trickster god to be powerful she's a corset Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Why on earth does Storm need to die at all or have a hero's death? She's not a "hero" she's a Goddess and the Regent of Sol.
    because its the rite of all great Marvel Super Characters. why is Storm trapped in a mortal coil even before rebirth protocols?

Mighty Member

because its the rite of all great Marvel Super Characters. why is Storm trapped in a mortal coil even before rebirth protocols?
    Let us know you don't really like Storm without letting us know you don't really like her. I am for other black women getting shine but not at storm's expense

Fantastic Member Ulysian_Thracs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    They should put Julian Keller in charge. It's time for a Helliocracy.
    00000.jpg

This is what you mean, right?
    I'm not totally useless. I can always be used as a bad example...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

LOL That "I like to move it" scene kills me every time...to this day.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I love the character. Stizzorm is my gizzurl. the desire to have Monet on the council is more about Monet replacing Selene because she's more like Selene anyhow but she's also not flat out bonkers kookoo crazy and she represents X-corps which I miss terribly as being represented in universe. X-corp should have a seat at the table that isn't Mastermind or Angel.

Mighty Member

I love the character. Stizzorm is my gizzurl. the desire to have Monet on the council is more about Monet replacing Selene because she's more like Selene anyhow but she's also not flat out bonkers kookoo crazy and she represents X-corps which I miss terribly as being represented in universe. X-corp should have a seat at the table that isn't Mastermind or Angel.
    But you literally suggested that storm should die. Is that the way to show love for the character. You also made a thread about tempo replacing storm. How does that show you like her?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Wow, that Emma panel with her students was drawn well. Poor Emma.

Also Justice for Selene she doesn't need a trickster god to be powerful she's a corset Goddess
    But since she made a deal with a trickster god we know she will be back soon. They said she was making deals. She clearly made won with Coven Ahkabs. I suspect they resurrect her.

Selene will be back. Amora resurrected her from thin air after Necrosha established that Selene was "dead for good". Coven Akkaba has her whole ass body to work with. Mother Righteous calling her "bullet-headed" made it sound just like the temporary setback that it is.