View Poll Results: Are Synch and Prodigy OTP Mutant Potential?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 10.00%
  • no

4 40.00%
  • they cancel each other out

1 10.00%
  • together they can mimic entire environments, concepts, systems. etc

4 40.00%
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Default Are Synch and Prodigy OTP Potential?

Imagine a reality where these two characters ever share panel time. In this reality we see that if made to start a mutant link chain of shared ability, we see them trapped in a loop of one upsmanship? how do you identifiably grow outside of that circuit?
    Last edited by ohsnapulon5000; 09-07-2022 at 10:59 AM.

I could imagine the two of them linking up, absorbing a bunch of mutant skill sets and powers respectively and going crazy with solo circuits. Dave would be the brain and Ev would be the brawn (not that Ev is dumb) to a well-oiled mutant machine.

Honestly this makes me think it would be cool if synch powers grew to such he could share the powers he synched temporarily with others he surrounded in his aura.

Beyond that it makes me think everyone should just get with Sominus, dude could train a whole army in the span of 0f 10 minutes and to them it would be like gaining months or years of experience. His powers can be used to train an army, teach students how to learn many languages or subjects in mere minutes. The scope of his powers are shaping up to be extremely useful in so many ways. I also noticed he shot his shot at bishop. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Honestly this makes me think it would be cool if synch powers grew to such he could share the powers he synched temporarily with others he surrounded in his aura.

Beyond that it makes me think everyone should just get with Sominus, dude could train a whole army in the span of 0f 10 minutes and to them it would be like gaining months or years of experience. His powers can be used to train an army, teach students how to learn many languages or subjects in mere minutes. The scope of his powers are shaping up to be extremely useful in so many ways. I also noticed he shot his shot at bishop. lol
    Here’s my vote to turn Marauders into a War College book run by Bishop, Somnus, and Prodigy.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I really feel like at some point prodigy could use synch's powers to mimic entire environments, concepts, atmospheres.