Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

I should add it's not Addison because she would be way too young and his daughter's name was Sammy Jo.
    Last edited by kingaliencracker; 11-28-2022 at 09:11 PM.

Yeah Sammy Jo works for or at least did work for Project Quantum Leap but she'd be in her 50's by 2022.

Also it would be interesting to see Sam's brother again just as a old Vietnam War buddy of Magic's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Yeah Sammy Jo works for or at least did work for Project Quantum Leap but she'd be in her 50's by 2022.

Also it would be interesting to see Sam's brother again just as a old Vietnam War buddy of Magic's.
    Yep, 56. Incidentally just 13 years younger than Sam.

Sammy Jo could easily be Addison's grandmother.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Sammy Jo could easily be Addison's grandmother.
    Mother not Grandma the actress who plays Addison was born in 88 and Sammy Jo would have been in her early 20's then.

Mother not Grandma the actress who plays Addison was born in 88 and Sammy Jo would have been in her early 20's then.
    I also recall an episode where Addison describes her family life as less than ideal. I may be misremembering but if that's the case it doesn't fit with Sammy Jo being her mom.

Sammy Jo is a character that has been said may NOT know who her father was, but did work for the project. With the degree of security on the project, her parentage may be a highly classified fact. Certainly her DNA would have been checked against Sam's. In any case, if Sammy Jo knew who her biological father was, I'd imagine she'd be fairly intent of pursuing her theory. Same goes for Donna as well.

This is an interesting situation. Is Magic's position that classified? Does Tom even know what happened to Sam? With Sam's family situation it's possible he could have faded from them and just ended up in some government project. A simple old buddy from his Vietnam days might be the best way to go about it, but the tendency to drop information and details in this show would make Tom Beckett's appearance a much bigger event.
    Iíll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?