Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Dark Web: X-Men #1 and #2 covers and solicits

DARK WEB: X-MEN #1 (OF 3)
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • ROD REIS (A)
    Cover by PHIL NOTO
    THE X-MEN ARE ENSNARED IN CHASM AND THE GOBLIN QUEEN'S DARK WEB!
    Chaos reigns in the streets of New York City as demon hordes pour forth from the realm of Limbo…a realm that until recently was ruled by Magik. A realm now ruled by Cyclops' ex. Also, Havok's ex. Also, a clone of Jean. The X-Men wade into the fray by taking on some of their darker history as the Goblin Queen returns for vengeance!

DARK WEB: X-MEN #2 (OF 3)
    Cover by PHIL NOTO
    REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO BAD!
    Some reunions – like those with an evil ex who rules a dimension of demons – are not so great. Sometimes even having your AMAZING FRIENDS at your side isn't enough to save things.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Yesss these are GORGEOUS!!

Noto’s art is great here. If it’s half as good as Devil’s Reign X-Men I am sure fans will be in for a treat. Though I really really hope Lorna is too busy at the Starbucks for this one.
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-09-2022 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Noto’s art is great here. If it’s half as good as Devil’s Reign X-Men I am sure fans will be in for a treat. Though I really really hope Lorna is too busy at the Starbucks for this one.
    Rod Reis in doing the story. Noto is doing covers.

I know it’s just solicits but it seems Magik maybe screwed up here lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Literally no artist will draw Iceman in his new uniform. lol
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Written by Gerry Duggan?
    Oh gosh

I'm ready for more Reis Jean.

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I know it’s just solicits but it seems Magik maybe screwed up here lol.
    It was always a selfish and dumb idea for her to hand over Limbo to Maddie, someone who vowed to raise a demon army to burn Krakoa to the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

DARK WEB: X-MEN #1 (OF 3)
    Cover by PHIL NOTO
    THE X-MEN ARE ENSNARED IN CHASM AND THE GOBLIN QUEEN'S DARK WEB!
    Chaos reigns in the streets of New York City as demon hordes pour forth from the realm of Limbo…a realm that until recently was ruled by Magik. A realm now ruled by Cyclops' ex. Also, Havok's ex. Also, a clone of Jean. The X-Men wade into the fray by taking on some of their darker history as the Goblin Queen returns for vengeance!

DARK WEB: X-MEN #2 (OF 3)
    Cover by PHIL NOTO
    REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO BAD!
    Some reunions – like those with an evil ex who rules a dimension of demons – are not so great. Sometimes even having your AMAZING FRIENDS at your side isn't enough to save things.
    It must be an event thing, two covers and no one with melanin on either. I mean i promise i don't try to sound like a broken record. But these are just covers but now i'm a little wait and see.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It was always a selfish and dumb idea for her to hand over Limbo to Maddie, someone who vowed to raise a demon army to burn Krakoa to the ground
    That's right up there with Doug giving Moira a TO arm.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Lets hope this event will be over soon and we can go back to pretending that Chasm doesn’t exist.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It must be an event thing, two covers and no one with melanin on either. I mean i promise i don't try to sound like a broken record. But these are just covers but now i'm a little wait and see.
    I would not expect the inside to do anything differently. The cover characters are Spider-Man & his Amazing Friends and Maddie and the characters closest to her story. If these characters aren’t interesting to you, maybe pass on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Lets hope this event will be over soon and we can go back to pretending that Chasm doesn’t exist.
    I didn’t know he existed before this. Another Venom variant?

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I would not expect the inside to do anything differently. The cover characters are Spider-Man & his Amazing Friends and Maddie and the characters closest to her story. If these characters aren’t interesting to you, maybe pass on this.

Once the condescending feeling kicked in which was around Spider-man and his amazing friends all my brain read was blah blah blah. do not presume to tell me what is or isn't interesting to me or who or whom is or isn't spend time thinking about why this is or isn't for you.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post

Ben Reilly, Spider-Man's infamous clone, after falling into a deep puddle of psycho-reactive quantum-shifting polymers that further screwed with his body and mind after he'd already had his foundation memories (accidentally) deleted by the Beyond Corporation trying to make him into its ideal corporate Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.