Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Liv Tyler
    Carl Lumbly
    The potential here is looking good on paper!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Wonder if Betty as Red Harpy is a possibility, rather than the Red She-Hulk.

As I've said in other thread might as well finally bring in Rick Jones since we're doing all the other Hulk stuff, at least he has a Cap connection, although it's more to Steve.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If they don't have Bruce and Betty reunite, they will have utterly failed cinematic Hulk even more than they already have.
    Probably not in this film. But it does make me wonder what's the deal NOW with the Hulk rights. Everything seems to be setting the stage for a World War Hulk movie. Seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Probably not in this film. But it does make me wonder what's the deal NOW with the Hulk rights. Everything seems to be setting the stage for a World War Hulk movie. Seems.
    Especially with how heavily rumored it's been.

Especially with how heavily rumored it's been.
    It's also been my dream to see Jen and Betty interact in their Hulk forms. That's one way to do it lol

But yeah all the pieces are there, the only one missing is Rick Jones...

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    It's also been my dream to see Jen and Betty interact in their Hulk forms. That's one way to do it lol

But yeah all the pieces are there, the only one missing is Rick Jones...
    They keep announcing Hulk characters, he may be the next one. Or Ty Burrel finally reprising Doc Samson .

I wonder how She-Hulk would look with movie budget. Then again, knowing the issues with Marvel's VFX as of late...

They keep announcing Hulk characters, he may be the next one. Or Ty Burrel finally reprising Doc Samson .
    Could be if they can't get Rick, Doc Samson as played by Burrell could be brought in and would be basically Rick in all but name. What If...Phil Dunphy was A-Bomb? :P

I wonder how She-Hulk would look with movie budget. Then again, knowing the issues with Marvel's VFX as of late...
    I'd still imagine she'd look at least slightly better, but who knows. Marvel should be cognizant of these issues by now and adjust accordingly. *shrugs*

Niffleheim

‘Captain America 4’ Retitled ‘Brave New World,’ Drops First Look at Anthony Mackie and Harrison Ford on Set

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/c...to-1235634314/
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    ‘Captain America 4’ Retitled ‘Brave New World,’ Drops First Look at Anthony Mackie and Harrison Ford on Set

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/c...to-1235634314/
    Not digging a possibly 'stache-less Ford as ol Thunderbolt Ross.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Not digging a possibly 'stache-less Ford as ol Thunderbolt Ross.
    He doesn't appear to be in makeup so he could still have a mustache in the film but who knows for sure.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

If there is a Red Hulk transformation they won't have to explain away the mustache like the comics. Might even same some money on the CG perhaps?

Not sure how to feel about the title change.

Ford still seems like a weird fit for Ross to me (beyond being an old, grumpy, warhorse).

The theme of the old novel I think in part involved genetic engineering.

Perhaps the Leader is, like Banner, trying to recreate super soldiers using gamma radiation somehow? Or even gamma radiation will somehow be used-or HAS been used-to engineer mutants? (Similar to the Ultimate origin?)

Every time Ross shows up, I just keep thinking, "Are we just never going to see him and Bruce in a scene together again?" They both keep popping up around the MCU and just never run into each other. I'd be okay with it if it weren't for the fact that "The Incredible Hulk" is MCU canon.

I have no opinion on the name change. Seems fine - seems slightly more positive I guess?

Niffleheim

If they're going with this title then I should expect the story to be about "heroism being dangerous to a political system" which perfectly suits a capatian america story
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough