Spectacular Member Obeythemoderators's Avatar

Default Spider-Man stories you don't remember the name of

If anybody remembers a Spider-Man story but not the name of said story, then I have created this thread so we can help each other out. For my part I remember this strange Spider-Man story were some girl creates illusions and Spider-Man gets trapped in a LSD like world of imagery.

Do you remember anything else about it, like when it came out or how long it was? There are some Ditko inspired stories that include LSD like imagery.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I might be confusing several stories actually including Hooky and the one were he goes to Scotland simply titled the Spider-Man Graphic Novels. However there is a distinct image of Spider-Man punching a girl that is in neither.
    Last edited by Obeythemoderators; 09-13-2022 at 07:23 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Obeythemoderators View Post
    If anybody remembers a Spider-Man story but not the name of said story, then I have created this thread so we can help each other out. For my part I remember this strange Spider-Man story were some girl creates illusions and Spider-Man gets trapped in a LSD like world of imagery.
    Sounds like Spider-Man: Hooky, the graphic novel with the wizard girl who Spidey saves from a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Sounds like Spider-Man: Hooky, the graphic novel with the wizard girl who Spidey saves from a monster.
    Ugh, appearently I had confused Hookey with Amazing Fantasy starring Spider-Man #16 from the same year as this forum started, do to the books similar art styles as I remember that story had a different looking female villain in it, even if the strange visuals were obviously from Hookey.
    Last edited by Obeythemoderators; 10-14-2022 at 11:18 AM.