Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Armor Wars

They probably figured that the potential to bring RDJ back even in hologram form could put this over the top and make it a billion dollar project.

I think that this movie will replace Blade on the schedule.

I'm trying to figure out whether that means they had less content to show or wanted to spend more money on the content they had.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    A feature sounds like we might get more and better armored folk. Who might pop up in this?
    -- Titanium Man?
    -- Crimson Dynamo? (he's been name-dropped already)
    -- A version of Guardsman?
    -- Force?
    -- Sunturion?
    -- a Mandroid?
    -- Dreadnoughts?
    -- Ironheart?
    -- Vision? (he's partly StarkTech)
    -- Justin Hammer?
    -- Box? (why not? Time to slowly work in Alpha Flight)
    This is the first I've heard anything about this, but it would be awesome to have a movie with War Machine as the actual protagonist! I know that was not the premise of the comics Armor Wars, but if RDJ is not playing some version of Stark, Rhodey realizing people have been stealing and using Stark Tech, and yeah, introducing and having him plow through a list of armored characters...
    LOL! If we're just tossing around armored folk at random, then I'd love it if Night Thrasher could join in...

Last edited by K7P5V; 09-30-2022 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! If we're just tossing around armored folk at random, then I'd love it if Night Thrasher could join in...
    He wears body armor - it's not high-tech. I guess if they wanted to create an MCU Night Thrasher with more hi-tech armor, then sure... Dwayne's rich - he has the resources. Still, I'd want to see him first appear in a proper New Warriors movie or show. (as unlikely as that might be)

Also, most of the ones on my list weren't random - they were in the original "Armor Wars" or at least Iron Man related characters.

I assume they will definitely use this as an opportunity fit in as many of Iron Man's remaining and unadapted Rogues Gallery as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    He wears body armor - it's not high-tech. I guess if they wanted to create an MCU Night Thrasher with more hi-tech armor, then sure... Dwayne's rich - he has the resources. Still, I'd want to see him first appear in a proper New Warriors movie or show. (as unlikely as that might be)

Also, most of the ones on my list weren't random - they were in the original "Armor Wars" or at least Iron Man related characters.
    Very well. Meant no offense, though.

However elusive, still hoping Dwayne gets his shot. If not, then I'd even settle for a cameo in a film set in the X-Universe (XD)

Last edited by K7P5V; 09-30-2022 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Mighty Member

Default Armor Wars : what do you wanna see in this?

Theft of Tony's armour VERY soon after he died. Maybe Stane's armour as well...

Extremis appears to be on the black market as well (Shang Chi)

YOUR ideas on this?

Well, it's a movie now, so I don't think as many people will show up as I'd like:

Blizzard, Heat Wave, Dark Aegis, Constrictor, Unicorn, Count Nefaria, Titanium Man, Whirlwind, etc.

Definitely, The Stealth Armor! Doesn't matter who wears it, I wanna see this baby on film!!

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-05-2022 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Mighty Member

Thanks. maybe some more Chitauri tech c/0 vulture's crew and the pricks who worked for Mysterio...

10 rings, Hammer, Jocosta, "Killmonger was right" guys using Vibranium...
    Last edited by AnthonyO'Brien; 10-04-2022 at 08:50 PM.

-- Justin Hammer
    -- Sharon Carter
    -- Happy, Pepper and Morgan (cameo)
    -- Vision (He's a Stark legacy and also, he crippled Rhodey)
    -- Crimson Dynamo
    -- Titanium Man
    -- Killer Shrike (why not? Gotta pull from the back bins sometimes )
    -- people in Guardsman armor
    -- Klawe would've been good here, but RIP
    and introducing:
    -- Spymaster
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 10-05-2022 at 12:37 AM.

I remember in IM2 he mentions having went toe to toe with a bunch of guys. They even showed clippings at the beginning indicating Tony had been out there Iron Manning and I always thought that's as close as we'd get to the cover of 616 IM 224.

I agree with Blizzard, not likely though. Guardsmen is a great one, we still haven't seen any A.I.M. big head stormtroopers yet. I like Spymaster too. I'd say Force cause he could be a partner, maybe the brotha in the Firepower suit, also Beetle!

Non armored, I mostly I just wanna see Rhodes girlfriend that popped up a couple times right around that time. Can't remember her name but the four went out on a double date once and that was cool.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Justin Hammer dance.

That is all.

Ultimate Member

Very different sorts of armors. Not just flying and throwing zaps and being strong and tanky.

Stealth suits, for instance. Characters like Stingray, or Groundhog, with battlesuits meant for different environments like underwater, underground or orbital / space operation.

Suits that tap into quantum tech to allow size-changing, duplication or teleportation? A suit that functions as a mobile command center / hub for a bunch of drones, like in the 2nd Spider-Man movie? A suit that uses Tony's 'BARF' technology to create holographic disguises or overlays or environments around itself? A suit like the Mandroid that has a bunch of nonlethal / suppression systems ranging from fire extinguishers to tangler grenades to sonic disorientation weapons and flash-bang grenades?

Just mix it up. A dozen different flying strong zappers is boring, even if they have different color schemes.