Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Yeah, but they first need to fix him like so many other things in the main series.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    That's actually better than a lot of male Wonder outfits, it doesn't beat Hunter's though.

I'd be all over a Steve Trevor monthly series and can see how it could be cool.
    ^^^With a different color scheme it’s something I could see Marvel Hercules having worn back in the nineties!

Yeah I would love to read it but keep him as a normal guy in a super powered world. No Batman style prep time or god tier martial arts skill. Just a slightly above average human who survives with his wits, cunning, courage and charm. Use him to flesh out WW's extant supporting cast too.

I also want ongoings for Donna, Cassie, Yara, Nubia and Artemis as well.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

I mean, they stuck him in a spy agency at present. He seemingly has his own branch of the thing that is being run by just him and Etta so you have an organic way of introducing new characters. Hes based out of Washington DC at the moment so a number of Wonder Woman characters are in the neighborhood. Just...Toss in that evil brother of his from the Bronze age, and sprinkle cute romantic moments between him and Diana into the book to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^With a different color scheme it’s something I could see Marvel Hercules having worn back in the nineties!
    lol Is that your way of saying it's really tacky? Yeah, I don't know if it needs 6 eagles but it's hard to modify Wonder Woman's costume into something a man could wear and not look lame or comical.

Heck, yeah! I’d love to see Steve get an ongoing. No harm in trying. (Non-super powered would be my preferred take.)
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Well, he did catch a couple of Furies with his team not too long ago. Kinda says how good he is at his job, no?

lol Is that your way of saying it's really tacky?
    ^^^Kinda, yeah!

I don't know if it needs 6 eagles but it's hard to modify Wonder Woman's costume into something a man could wear and not look lame or comical.
    ^^^Agreed, it’s damn near impossible imo.

I would be done for the pitch as described in the OP. A Steve Trevor Spy book. make him a badass military agent. Work in some trying to break away from The Shadow of Wonder Woman and stuff. it could be really fun.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Spectacular Member

I love mostly all the opinions shared here, in addition I also want to highlight one way the mainstream audience will start caring is when you make his appearances in the Wonder Woman comics feel special. maybe have him just for a few line but keep the intrigue making the audience feel- man that's a really cool character, I want more of him. What does a mission sans WW look like, what can kind of deduction/ combat skills does this dude have without the metas around.

Get that intrigue going and build around that

I’m into it - sign me up!

Steve has a lot of untapped potential and could potentially be a great headliner. A lot of themes come to mind that would be interesting to comment on via him.

I think so. I hope feel like why not tap into him being the first man on the island in centuries. What is his relationship like with the Amazons. Not only that but what about his own enemies.

I’d love to see Steve as a top agent of ARGUS. That’d give a lot of leeway in terms of the types of missions and intelligence he’d come across in the DCU. And his connections with Leaguers could provide some really good guest stars in the mix as Steve gets intel from them.

Saturna and the Crimson Men could become an ongoing adversary for Steve, among others. Steve could be really useful in mapping out all the governmental agencies and their jurisdictions (DEO, SHADE, ARGUS, etc.) and villainous cabals (Kobra, League of Shadows, SPIDER, The 100, etc.) in the DCU. That could be really fun.

Besides a few supporting characters from ARGUS in the title, I’d also like to see him have and adventure/story arc with Donna Troy and another with Achilles.