Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    And ghost rider was with them in the fantastic four issue also.

Remember when falling angles was the misfits? Toad, frog man and spider-kid would not approve!

[IMG][/IMG]
    There was supposed to be a sequel to the Fallen Angels. I think the first issue was plotted or something.

Astonishing Member

In the 80s x-men havok "kills" storm. We find out later she was not killed but turned into a kid and teleported somewhere else. Trouble is we saw her dead body after and it was clearly storm. Oops.

Marvel was asked in the letter section, and they admitted the mess up but said it is going to lead to a big upcoming story on who the dead "storm" really is.

Story never got made!

[IMG][/IMG]

Speaking of transformers after the uk tale man of iron was printed in the comic someone asked if more uk transformers stories will be printed in the comic in america. Marvel said they had plans.

They never printed anymore!
    I think it was revealed that the dead storm was an LMD or something. The story that wasn't told is Longshot's. He showed up in this issue as some apparition that was collecting his own body parts but that storyline was never followed up on.

Incredible Member

Art page from unreleased circuit breaker comic.

[IMG][/IMG]
    A bit on the history of Circuit Breaker and the complications that prevent Marvel from using her. It did answer a question as to why her, and the other Neo-Knights weren't dusted off as part of Avengers Fifty State Initiative post Civil War.

Incredible Member

In an interview with Simon Bisley featured in WIZARD:THE GUIDE TO COMICS that came out in February of 1994. The LOBO artist discussed his career. One future project Bisley discussed he was at work on a VENGEANCE mini series. That was the only time I had ever read about it, and never seen anything about it again.

Misfits was the name for the first falling angels not the second. Second was called falling angels 2.

he team's only appearances were in the Fallen Angels eight-issue limited series, written by Jo Duffy,[3] which ran from April 1987 to November 1987. The series was originally titled Misfits. Early ads and solicitations for the series showed this title shortly before it was released. A second mini-series was planned but never published. All eight issues were reprinted in 2011 in paperback and hardcover volumes.[4]

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    There was supposed to be a sequel to the Fallen Angels. I think the first issue was plotted or something.
    Some of the FALLEN ANGELS 2 cast even had entries in the OHTMU done by series artist Colleen Doran, so they must have been significantly along in the creative process

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

I thought I heard there was going to be a Tales of the Captain Britain Corps like book coming but I never saw an advertisement about it although I would have loved the book (obvious reasons), I thought it might be a Marvel UK.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Back in the day when I was writing for Marvel Age Magazine, I was assigned to write an article on a new limited series by Jim Owsley (now known as Christopher Priest) about the Angel. I wrote the article, but the series never happened. I don't remember much about it except that it has a villain called Charlamagne.

As far as I know, this series was not announced, but it was "proposed."
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Back in the day when I was writing for Marvel Age Magazine, I was assigned to write an article on a new limited series by Jim Owsley (now known as Christopher Priest) about the Angel. I wrote the article, but the series never happened. I don't remember much about it except that it has a villain called Charlamagne.

As far as I know, this series was not announced, but it was "proposed."
    Did the article get printed?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver