Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Several Empyre tie-ins were also cancelled due to COVID. Though with Gwen Stacy now out, pretty much everything that was halted that isn't Empyre or Outlawed related has finally seen the light of day.
    The main one that is still unfinished is the NEBULA miniseries, which only had two issues released. I am still hoping that it might end up getting the GIANT-SIZE GWEN STACY treatment and finally get concluded.

Invincible Member

I want to say there were hints of a Killraven series about 10-ish years ago that never happened.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    The main one that is still unfinished is the NEBULA miniseries, which only had two issues released. I am still hoping that it might end up getting the GIANT-SIZE GWEN STACY treatment and finally get concluded.
    I didn't realize that they finished the Gwen mini, I must get it!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I didn't realize that they finished the Gwen mini, I must get it!
    Yes, they concluded it as the GIANT-SIZE GWEN STACY one-shot, which printed all 5 chapters of the miniseries as one oversized comic. It came out about a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Even though there was no confirmation she was actually helping arrest kids rather than just training the newbies .
    Yeah, we only saw Speedball and Justice arrest people over in Champions.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Falling angels 2 was "in the works" for decades!

Great lakes avengers was going to get a full series pre deadpool gag version.

Circuit breaker was going to get her own team series in the 90s! Artwork for first pages and cover was all that was done.

All-New Member

Nebula's own series didn't continue after the second issue.

Roger Stern and Frank Miller on Dr. Strange.
    CA_SternMiller.jpg

Astonishing Member

The second Fallen Angels mini in the '80s.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I want to say there were hints of a Killraven series about 10-ish years ago that never happened.
    The series about every one's favorite anti-Martian Freeman, Killraven, written by Robert Kirkman, and art by Rob Liefield is supposedly done, and in the can but for some reason it's not getting published. Supposedly, Marvel editor ,and neckbeard Tom Brevoort canned it after some disagreement between Liefiel, and himself. Some of that can be found here. Killraven,and the War of the Worlds always seem like a fertile resource for stories in the Marvel Universe. Still bugged about the truncated Killraven/War of the Worlds storyline in the James Robinson scribed ALL-NEW INVADERS series.

Back when the Ultimate Universe was still in full swing, an ULTIMATE WOLVERINE ORIGIN mini series was announced. Telling the tale of the Ultimate Universe's James Howlett. With the creative team of Jeph Leob on scripting, and Michael Turner on art detail putting it out. It never happened, I'm guessing due to Turner's declining health.

TECNO-X was the name of the series pitched by TRANSFORMERS' creative team supreme, Simon Furman, and Andrew Wildman, spinning out of the Robots In Disguise, and into mainstream Marvel Universe. Due to some copyright issues with the characters between Marvel, and Hasbro. It ended up never happening.

Definitely, my next choice would be Englehart's plans for Daredevil (& Black Widow?) joining the West Coast Avengers back in the '80s

Last edited by K7P5V; 09-14-2022 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    The series about every one's favorite anti-Martian Freeman, Killraven, written by Robert Kirkman, and art by Rob Liefield is supposedly done, and in the can but for some reason it's not getting published. Supposedly, Marvel editor ,and neckbeard Tom Brevoort canned it after some disagreement between Liefiel, and himself. Some of that can be found here. Killraven,and the War of the Worlds always seem like a fertile resource for stories in the Marvel Universe. Still bugged about the truncated Killraven/War of the Worlds storyline in the James Robinson scribed ALL-NEW INVADERS series.

Back when the Ultimate Universe was still in full swing, an ULTIMATE WOLVERINE ORIGIN mini series was announced. Telling the tale of the Ultimate Universe's James Howlett. With the creative team of Jeph Leob on scripting, and Michael Turner on art detail putting it out. It never happened, I'm guessing due to Turner's declining health.

TECNO-X was the name of the series pitched by TRANSFORMERS' creative team supreme, Simon Furman, and Andrew Wildman, spinning out of the Robots In Disguise, and into mainstream Marvel Universe. Due to some copyright issues with the characters between Marvel, and Hasbro. It ended up never happening.
    This makes no sense. They debuted Circuit Breaker in Secret Wars so Marvel can have the rights to the character but they were able to keep the characters they created in Micronauts while not being able to keep the rights to Red Sonja?

I remember hearing about a Storm & Forge mini series from the letters page from an 80's X-Men book, but never happened. Also, John Romita Jr. was planning a series featuring a character called Shotgun that appeared in Daredevil and Punisher War Zone, but I'm guessing there wasn't enough of a fan base for the series to take place.

Astonishing Member

https://shadowandflamewithmagik.file...ies-magik1.jpg

There was going to be Colossus and Magik mini series in 86 that suppose to take place in the USSR.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Definitely, my next choice would be Englehart's plans for Daredevil (& Black Widow?) joining the West Coast Avengers back in the '80s

Was that when they lived in San Francisco?