Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Uncanny Avengers, ugh. Will we have Havok saying people should call him Alex again?
    You know I wish the books would actually confront Alex’s ideological differences instead of just having him be “the one who goes crazy sometimes”.

Doesn't sound like we'll be getting the magic school concept soon, but I hope that it's at least in the pipeline. But I appreciate the candidness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    1001 ways to mame a hellion. It's noting but him loosing his hands over and over again for 6 issues
    We should start a list.
    Number 13: Hellion hits on Hazmat, accidentally gets radiation poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I've been thinking about Jordan's comment that Gambit should have a solo and it makes me wonder why there aren't more X-solos. I personally prefer team books but if a solo is good I'll pick it up. Is it because the X-characters just work better in team settings?
    I skimmed October's solicitations and along with a few different Avengers books there's Captain America, Shang-Chi, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, She-Hulk, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Moon Knight.
    The mutants are a family so I understand if most X-Fans like to see them in teams, it just made me wonder why they don't have a line of solos too.

Sidenote: The "Wakanda" title makes me want a "Krakoa" title.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I've been thinking about Jordan's comment that Gambit should have a solo and it makes me wonder why there aren't more X-solos. I personally prefer team books but if a solo is good I'll pick it up. Is it because the X-characters just work better in team settings?
    I skimmed October's solicitations and along with a few different Avengers books there's Captain America, Shang-Chi, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, She-Hulk, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Moon Knight.
    The mutants are a family so I understand if most X-Fans like to see them in teams, it just made me wonder why they don't have a line of solos too.

I think part of it is the team aspect - the X-Book solos that tend to make it past the second arc feature loners (Wolverine, Cable, Deadpool). But it seems like some if the solos listed above are probably just there to last long enough to put out a couple of trades for the D+ audience too, and probably aren't expected to last too long.

Did I read it right that we can expect Wolverine other kids, Jimmy Hudson and Rien to show up again?
    Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

The line tends to publish about 10 books at once and I’ve always thought that 8 team books, the Wolvie solo, and then a revolving door of solo mini-series would be the perfect balance. X-solo books can often be a hard sell, but I like the idea of these characters going off to do their own things once in a while (plus it might prep audiences for some D+ series in the future).

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Did I read it right that we can expect Wolverine other kids, Jimmy Hudson and Rien to show up again?
    The answer was giving no for Jimmy and yes for Rνen *IF* Soule does something for the X-office and has a story to tell with her. Tbh I didn’t know Rien existed before this interview.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 09-12-2022 at 03:18 PM.

Mighty Member

xmma01.jpg

What does this mean? Are the original New Mutants coming back?
    Last edited by ericng; 09-12-2022 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    xmma01.jpg

What does this mean? Are the original New Mutants coming back?
    It's probably from the upcoming anniversary special.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I think part of it is the team aspect - the X-Book solos that tend to make it past the second arc feature loners (Wolverine, Cable, Deadpool). But it seems like some if the solos listed above are probably just there to last long enough to put out a couple of trades for the D+ audience too, and probably aren't expected to last too long.
    Good point about the loners, and yeah I can see some of them meaning to be temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    The line tends to publish about 10 books at once and I’ve always thought that 8 team books, the Wolvie solo, and then a revolving door of solo mini-series would be the perfect balance. X-solo books can often be a hard sell, but I like the idea of these characters going off to do their own things once in a while (plus it might prep audiences for some D+ series in the future).
    That's a great idea to have constant solo mini's to further build out characters, prepping for D+ content. That's what I like about the Wakanda series which apparently highlights a different character each issue, so it's a similar concept.

Incredible Member

when was betsy chosen as captain britain? i thought brian gave it to her

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Nah, I read that as 0 plans for Jimmy Hudson or Rien, but if Soule wants to write something with Rien he's very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    She wasn't chosen, she just gave herself the job.

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    She wasn't chosen, she just gave herself the job.
    In a way she was, that's why Saturnyne was distraught at the end of her spell. She had Betsy shattered with the intention of separating her from the mantle. But when she pieced the mosaic together expecting to see Brian and Brian Corps restored, the multiversal powers-that-be didn't allow it and Betsy appeared, and the Betsy Corps were born.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Love how Comicbookmovie took White's answer to my question about how the comics, movies and cartoons people work together and spun it off into its own article LOL.

https://comicbookmovie.com/comics/ma...6829#gs.cb9j4w

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Love how Comicbookmovie took White's answer to my question about how the comics, movies and cartoons people work together and spun it off into its own article LOL.

https://comicbookmovie.com/comics/ma...6829#gs.cb9j4w
    That's awesome. It was a great question and his response definitely gave us some interesting insight.