Smile Ultimate Spider-man Backpack

Good Day All

I require assistance, A friend of mine mentioned that in ultimate Spider-man (the comic not the show) Aunt May gave Peter a leather Backpack because he always lost his backpacks, and since has a hobby I do some Leather working he requested if I could replicate said back pack, but I have been unable to get a picture of what said backpack looks like.

do any of you recall in what comic she gave the backpack to peter?

thank you in advance for any help given

Free time today and my OCD combined led to an hours-long search through issues 1 through 112 of Ultimate Spider-Man. I haven't found the moment you're referring to, but it's possible I missed it. I skimmed through the issues, looking for this moment. I remembered it when reading your post but I can't find it. I will continue looking and keep you posted.
    Last edited by All Star Superman; 09-13-2022 at 06:33 PM.

My friend, I've skimmed every issue of the original USM series, including the relaunched title. I can't find a reference to a backpack at all. If your friend can provided more details, I'd be glad to look again. Even knowing if it was early or late in the run (which lasted several years) would be of great help.

Talking

thank you my friend I appreciate your help.

maybe it is a case of Mandela effect?, in any case ill talk to my friend and whatever back pack I and up making I will post it here

once again thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Xibalbas View Post
    thank you my friend I appreciate your help.

maybe it is a case of Mandela effect?, in any case ill talk to my friend and whatever back pack I and up making I will post it here

once again thank you!
    You're welcome! I searched again but haven't found anything. Let me know if you have any additional info and I'll take another look.

Have in mind that there was an Ultimate Spiderman comic, then an unrelated Ultimate Spiderman animated series, and then... the Ultimate Spiderman comic adaptation of the series, unrelated to the original Ultimate Spiderman comic even it had the same name. Perhaps this is from those comics?

Talking

thank you all for you assistance with this sadly was never able to find that specific comic, So my friend gave me free reign to make his back pack, sadly it took me longer that what I expected as I hurt my hands and since sew everything by hand had to take a break.

but I am a man of my word and below you will see the pictures of the backpack as promised

the leather I used is Mula in 5oz (I am in Mexico and the names of the leathers are weird here, even tho it is called Mule it is Cow leather)

finished backpack (1).jpgfinished backpack (2).jpgfinished backpack (3).jpg