Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Just going by who comes to my mind, so excuse any mistakes or if someone has been mentioned already.

So far haven't died: Armor, Dust, Mercury, Surge, Anole, Indra, Sprite, Shark-Girl, Dryad, Trance, Match.

Died at least once: Quill, Wolfcub, Preview.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    She showed up in Spider-Man/Deadpool_Vol_1_11 after Necrosha, before Krakoa.
    I shall put her back on the hasn't been resurrected yet list!

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Just going by who comes to my mind, so excuse any mistakes or if someone has been mentioned already.

So far haven't died: Armor, Dust, Mercury, Surge, Anole, Indra, Sprite, Shark-Girl, Dryad, Trance, Match.

Died at least once: Quill, Wolfcub, Preview.
    Awesome, thank you!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

At this point I'm going to take the view point that Storm is the only "major" mutant who has not gone through resurrection process.

It does kind of make me wonder how mutants in general have become so sloppy - they went for "real life/our time" decades without being killed (or rarely with contrived retcons etc to bring them back). now they're killed off left and right. It's sloppy. I mean, I know it's really the writing that's depending on the resurrection process doing this, but I'm still going to say that in universe, they're getting careless, lazy and sloppy.

Except Storm of course.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    At this point I'm going to take the view point that Storm is the only "major" mutant who has not gone through resurrection process.

It does kind of make me wonder how mutants in general have become so sloppy - they went for "real life/our time" decades without being killed (or rarely with contrived retcons etc to bring them back). now they're killed off left and right. It's sloppy. I mean, I know it's really the writing that's depending on the resurrection process doing this, but I'm still going to say that in universe, they're getting careless, lazy and sloppy.

Except Storm of course.
    Are you talking characters who haven't died and been resurrected on Krakoa or characters who have never died period? Because Rogue, Iceman, Emma, and Colossus seem pretty major and have never been through the resurrection protocols. If you mean have never died ever, Storm has actually died twice, once in the original Secret Wars and once during Fall of the Mutants, which I believe are the only times Rogue has died as well. Emma also I don't believe has ever died.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Are you talking characters who haven't died and been resurrected on Krakoa or characters who have never died period? Because Rogue, Iceman, Emma, and Colossus seem pretty major and have never been through the resurrection protocols. If you mean have never died ever, Storm has actually died twice, once in the original Secret Wars and once during Fall of the Mutants, which I believe are the only times Rogue has died as well. Emma also I don't believe has ever died.
    Emma was resurrected by the Phoenix in New X-Men. She was shattered.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Emma was resurrected by the Phoenix in New X-Men. She was shattered.
    Jean put her body back together, but she wasn't dead. Her mind was alive the whole time

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Jean put her body back together, but she wasn't dead. Her mind was alive the whole time
    Well, if being in pieces isn't dead I guess we should check out the current list.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Well, if being in pieces isn't dead I guess we should check out the current list.
    That's how it works for a lot of characters who have non-human forms like Iceman and Rockslide. Emma can't reform on her own like they can but her consciousness stays with her body instead of passing into the afterlife.

BANNED

Wanda's a mutant again? (I am not following the X-titles as often as I did in the past due to severe delays of the comics in Greece)

Are you going to make a “deceased “ list?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Wanda's a mutant again? (I am not following the X-titles as often as I did in the past due to severe delays of the comics in Greece)
    Nope but they had an old back-up of her that they used to resurrect her during Trial of Magneto, so she's technically been through the protocols.

For those that haven't been resurrected yet? I think someone started a list and it's around here somewhere, though likely not updated in a little while. My brain would explode if I tried though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    For those that haven't been resurrected yet? I think someone started a list and it's around here somewhere, though likely not updated in a little while. My brain would explode if I tried though!
    For a start, most of the X-statix characters. That book killed off not only most of the bad guys but also most of the heroes too.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    For a start, most of the X-statix characters. That book killed off not only most of the bad guys but also most of the heroes too.
    I found this thread which is somewhat of a list. It could be a good place to start if anyone wants to take on a list.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...rrected/page50

Mmmm, yes that's the thread. Needs updated with whoever has been seen alive at some point since January though.

Wasn't Mercury shown being influenced by Onslaught?