Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Because they made it such a point that the old ways are over, (spoilers for Judgment Day #4) spoilers:
    I hope Magneto decides to return from the Waiting Room after his apparent death since his and Ororo's decision to destroy their back-ups was to adhere to the Arakkii way.
    end of spoilers

The moment between Storm and Magneto was just absolute deliciousness for the eyes and brain. I read it several times in awe. Gorgeous, next-level intimacy.

The Night Table blew me away. I did not see that coming. Sunspot is a star. And Syzya is gorgeous.
    spoilers:
    His final thoughts are of wanting to be with Anya. The only way I can see him returning is if Wanda gives him one last gift and finds a way to bring her back
    end of spoilers
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Also, I implore you all to go back and read Legion of X #3 again. The Khora/Fisher King connection was literally RIGHT there and I didn't notice or see anyone point it out. Love how interconnected the books feel lately.
    I missed it, what was the hint in LoX 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Also, I implore you all to go back and read Legion of X #3 again. The Khora/Fisher King connection was literally RIGHT there and I didn't notice or see anyone point it out. Love how interconnected the books feel lately.
    Oh wow, I'll check it out so thanks for the heads up. I didn't even mention their relationship in the recap, so much happened in one issue. Ewing is truly a mastermind.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I said it in the Storm thread, but I loved the "ultimate intimacy" between Mags and Storm. Ewing definitely was channeling Claremont I think.
    Oh definitely. That's like this tagline for mutant circuits lmao!

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

This was REALLY GOOD.

I love the Team Work Storm/Magneto did FANTASTIC.

I am curious how did Roberta get on the Night Seat???. Zsen and Khora being Sisters and their Papa is Fisher King color me Interested. Looks like Isca is about to get that ASS WHOOPED when she comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I missed it, what was the hint in LoX 3?
    When Zsen and Kurt are in the Astral Plane and you see them assaulted by various illusions, in the panel where Zsen is attacked by the image of The Fisher King's face Khora is right there next to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    This was REALLY GOOD.

I love the Team Work Storm/Magneto did FANTASTIC.

I am curious how did Roberta get on the Night Seat???. Zsen and Khora being Sisters and their Papa is Fisher King color me Interested. Looks like Isca is about to get that ASS WHOOPED when she comes back.
    They just thought that Roberto was cool and invited him. They are not a very serious team.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    They just thought that Roberto was cool and invited him. They are not a very serious team.
    I wish they changed the name of Roberto's seat. It sounds too basic. Should have called it the Seat of Nadir or something. Sounds cooler to me

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

Exactly where my mind went when reading Red today!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I did not know I appreciated the Storm/Magneto friendship as much as I did after reading this issue. It threw me back to this moment:

Like why am I over here high-key cheesin' like a big ol kid after seeing them give the almighty war machine a big fat elemental finger?!

spoilers:
    Sadly it looks like Judgement Day killed off Magneto after one last massive power team-up with Storm? I never thought I'd see Storm shed tears over Magneto but damn if I didn't feel for her in that scene.
    end of spoilers
    yassss honey!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

really great issue.
    was there any hints at roberto being on the council in the past issues? I don't remember anything obvious but knowing ewing it might be in there at some point.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    There Function is Assassination's and to keep the Great Ring in Check. right? At least that what I got from the Data Pages.

When Zsen and Kurt are in the Astral Plane and you see them assaulted by various illusions, in the panel where Zsen is attacked by the image of The Fisher King's face Khora is right there next to him.
    Oh dang, nice catch.

Tbh I never would have gotten that was Khora, since she lacked the facial markings or unique eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

and yassss to this as well. sub you killing today.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    There Function is Assassination's and to keep the Great Ring in Check. right? At least that what I got from the Data Pages.
    Yeah they're kinda the auditors of the Great Ring. Such a rich data page, giving us so much history.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I’m curious to know why Syzya is practically Nightcrawlers twin, both in powers and similar physiology. Is she going to be another Neyaphem? Is Kurt getting another sibling? I don’t think it’s a coincidence, especially when Magneto highlighted their similarities.