Default HOUSE OF XCII X MEN 92. ENTER NOW Dark Jubiphoenix

Sooo

Issue start with the preview. Task atack asteroid K

The Xmen go after them they loose and Task goes to Krakoa

The council is aware of this and "Mccoy" creates Combo man.

In the humble Jubes is injured and Jean was to.go Dark Phoenix but Jubes says "borrow me the Phoenix to reboot the timeline?" Jean says ok

And then rebooted again.

(Still better clausure than Moira's)

Astonishing Member

man this book got alot of positive feedback. I'm glad to have invested in this. I love the story and fanservice to 90s pop culture. and stuff. I wonder if they will do a sequel convering Destiny of X/Judgement

Amazing Member

So this entire arc was basically a "prequel" to the 1992 animated series I assume? Since it ends with Jubilee in the mall like "Night of the Sentinels" with no memory of her past lives.

PHANTAZIA MY QUEEN.

Any Emma or Iceman?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Yistaan View Post
    So this entire arc was basically a "prequel" to the 1992 animated series I assume? Since it ends with Jubilee in the mall like "Night of the Sentinels" with no memory of her past lives.
    I knew it would end like this because already the comic of the animated series in the 90s ended with the universe restarting in the universe of the comics.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I knew it would end like this because already the comic of the animated series in the 90s ended with the universe restarting in the universe of the comics.
    That basically means X-Men 92 House of XCII is the definitve prequel for the entire Marvel multiverse. It reboots into the animated series, with Adventures of the X-Men comic continuation of the cartoon rebooting itself into Earth-616 universe. Bizarre.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Any Emma or Iceman?
    We see Emma sitting at the Council table, but it's just a background cameo, I'm afraid.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    PHANTAZIA MY QUEEN.

YES, I was so happy to see her! I still wish she'd show up in the 616 continuity. I especially wish we'd gotten "rescue Phantazia from Shield custody" as a little side adventure during Duggan's Marauders run. I mean, it can still be done now, but it would have made more sense while her former team-mate Pyro was with the team.

Fantastic Member

I really have nothing but good things to say about this mini-series. It was cute and funny, kind of a parody of all the current X-Line stories but also a decent (if slightly silly) story in itself. Using Jubilee showed that it's possible to have the "repeated lives" character not get warped into a complete monster. And so many wonderful 90's background cameos, and even a couple of shout-outs to Morph. I would honestly get each issue to just see which 90's mutants got to pop up in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    YES, I was so happy to see her! I still wish she'd show up in the 616 continuity. I especially wish we'd gotten "rescue Phantazia from Shield custody" as a little side adventure during Duggan's Marauders run. I mean, it can still be done now, but it would have made more sense while her former team-mate Pyro was with the team.
    You're my new favorite poster.

This was cute and entertaining. Loved glimpsing Revanche there as well.

Can't wait to X-Men 97!
    A picture would last longer darling...

This was a really fun ride.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I really like this universe’s version of X-Force… Cable and Bishop led, with Magneto as their Quiet Council liaison…

A514B475-7675-4C6D-BA1D-F178C62BC3AB.jpg

“Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”