Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Can Scarlet witch alter her own DNA? What is she nowadays?

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

sweet a new Dazzler comic starring the scarlet witch with her name on the cover as well, I'm definitely checking it out!

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Can Scarlet witch alter her own DNA? What is she nowadays?
    We don't know. And she's still the same from AXIS. Part science experiment, part Chthonic magic.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Oh I totally agree w. you, sorry for the disconnect!
    One of my favorite parts of a book is a solid supporting cast. And Wanda going to visit friends/friends dropping by is great, I’d just rather it be organic. That’s different from plastering “guest starring insert popular team name’s so and so” all over the cover!
    Galerion put it really well…:
    I get what you are saying for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    For support I’d have Polaris and Agatha show up. If Wanda is going to appear in the Wonder Man series, maybe Simon should show up. Or if she and Vision are not done in the MCU, vision could show up.

At a later date her children can show up. They are adults with their own lives, bjt it’s possible to show family members that care for each other without codependency.
    I want Simon to stay far away. It was the most toxic relationship she was ever in. We'll see who actually appears, but with it being magic focused, it might be magic related characters.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    Never say never , especially with Marvel , after all , who in their wildest fantasies expected The Krakoa Era before it actually happened eh ? Another example , did anyone even imagine that they would Undo the Psylocke-Kwannon bodyswap?!

They already made Magneto and Wanda act familial to each other AGAIN , it’s only a Matter of Time that they outright dispose of the Most Inorganic Retcon Ever and restore their biological connection to each other . How can I be so sure ? EASY , because even after all this time , Marvel Editorial have not yet —- and it’s obvious that they NEVER will — reveal just who IS in fact the supposed actual Not-Magneto biological father of the Twins who made their biological mother , “Natalya Maximoff” (who it should be always remembered, is virtually identical to Ultimate Magda Lensherr) his babymomma , and then , by her own ghostly admission , killed her in a fit of rage when they met again and she refused to tell him where their children were. And likewise , they have also not yet revealed just whatever actually happened to Magda Lensherr’s newborn Not-Pietro & Not-Wanda children after she left them with the High Evolutionary , a story which still remains CANON.

THEY EVENTUALLY UNDID Sins Past , and that actually HAD its own fair share of fans (PP X MJW OTP shippers who hate GS LOL) , THEY’LL DO THE SAME FOR THIS , which has much less (if indeed any) fans at all
    I agree but if marvel is planning to undo the re-retcon, I hope they take their time and choose the writer/artist wisely, so the story makes sense and can serve to bring more stories for Wanda and Pietro, One of the things I loved the most about the original retcon was how well it was done and that it helped explain previous plot holes in the twins story.

Right now I am very happy for Wanda´s new solo, I am not a great fan of Steve Orlando as an X-writer, I don´t think he gets them or what they are about, but I LOVED what he did for Wanda in Darkhold and I am looking forward to see him develop her story further.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Retconning Magneto into the twins father is the easier thing in the world. The only source we have to him not being is the High Evolutionary, who lies a lot. Just say he also lied on that one and voilá, done.
    You know, it´s quite interesting to me how much presence Evolutioanary always had in the origin of the twins and later when Pietro and Luna lived with him, the whole story with Magda, now Natalya´s story, he´s always there in one way or another and he also happens to have a strong interest in Magneto and his family for some reason, so I would not be surprised if he appears once again connected to them in the new story.

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-16-2022 at 03:50 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I agree but if marvel is planning to undo the re-retcon, s I hope they take their time and choose the writer/artist wisely, so the story makes sense and can serve to bring more stories for Wanda and Pietro, One of the things I loved the most about the original retcon was how well it was done and that it helped explain previous plot holes in the twins story.

Wanda's been subconsciously using her chaos magic to re-write her own parentage based on her vacillating relationships with her family. Once she finally learns/accepts the truth (take your pick, the twins' parents are Magneto/Magda or Magneto/Natalya but they still could've been experimented on by the High Evolutionary and/or influenced by Chthon) reality settles back down and their X-Genes are restored.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Yes this may be one of the way it could be undone but I don´t know if marvel will take it, Wanda didn´t like for most of her story being related to Magneto but didn´t subconciously change her DNA over it, I think it could be more interesting if HE had something to do with it, give how much interest he always seems to have on the twins and Magneto´s family and how connected he´s to them.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I want Simon to stay far away. It was the most toxic relationship she was ever in. We'll see who actually appears, but with it being magic focused, it might be magic related characters.
    ^^^I remember thinking it was such a neat twist when Simon first confessed to being in love w. Wanda, since Vision was, and they shared the same brain patterns.

That said I’ve always been Team WandaVision.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^I remember thinking it was such a neat twist when Simon first confessed to being in love w. Wanda, since Vision was, and they shared the same brain patterns.

That said I’ve always been Team WandaVision.
    I think what made me hate it was Simon deciding not to give Vision back the brain patterns. Not because the first time Simon didn't give permission, but because Simon wanted to try and get with Wanda. Then eventually when he does get with Wanda he got physically abusive with her to drive her away, because he didn't think he deserved her. That stuff and what Byrne had her do to him, it's just a strong nope from me.

I think what made me hate it was Simon deciding not to give Vision back the brain patterns. Not because the first time Simon didn't give permission, but because Simon wanted to try and get with Wanda. Then eventually when he does get with Wanda he got physically abusive with her to drive her away, because he didn't think he deserved her. That stuff and what Byrne had her do to him, it's just a strong nope from me.
    ^^^And stuff like that is why I’m Team WandaVision!

Fantastic Member

It's disgusting that you would post this thread on this forum tbh.

Spectacular Member

Exciting to see Wanda get a new solo series! Also glad that it doesn't seem to be focused on shipping her with anyone.

BANNED

I didn’t read the issues where Simon was abusive to Wanda. I did read him refusing to let the Vision have a copy of his brainwaves and though he had the right to say no, it was terrible reasoning. Vision was more than Wanda’s his husband or father to Wanda’s kids, he was a team is and so called brother. So I don’t blame you for wanting Simon far away.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Wanda's been subconsciously using her chaos magic to re-write her own parentage based on her vacillating relationships with her family. Once she finally learns/accepts the truth (take your pick, the twins' parents are Magneto/Magda or Magneto/Natalya but they still could've been experimented on by the High Evolutionary and/or influenced by Chthon) reality settles back down and their X-Genes are restored.
    Clearly no matter the parentage, she was influenced by Chthon. She absorbe him into herself. I think going forward it will be Magneto and Natalya has Wanda and Pietro’s parents. Magda will be his first wife. Because Anya died shortly have WW2, and at this point Magda would be too old to be Wanda and Pietro’s parents. Magneto is long lived because of his mutation, but Madga, a normal human would be post menopausal if not dead by the time the twins were born.