Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I wasn't fond of the look of the Matrix/Twilight merger just before Many Happy Returns began; but aside from that, I wouldn't mind getting both: have the Matrix part of said merger take a more dominant role and give us an Angel of Fire that's not unlike the Linda/Matrix merger that PAD originally gave us; and have Linda return as she was last seen at the end of PAD's run.

That said, I'd also want to throw Miss Martian into this “Supergirl Squad”. She was created because Supergirl was ruled off-limits for the Teen Titans, so she's basically a Supergirl stand-in; and she has more or less the same powers that Matrix originally had before PAD got his hands on her and turned her into an Earth-born Angel.

In short, all of the above.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Imo she has her strength,speed,flight,durability,and psi blasts back ,but the power she used against Xenon imo was a dark version of her earth born angel powers ,powers that emerged from her because of the sadness from losing ariella.i also think she knows they are bad and the more she uses them the more she is going to hell (non literal or literal ),so she keeps a low profile ....or tries
    That's part of the thing that made Earth-Angel Supergirl unique.... the magical side had a bunch of weird good/evil dichotomy stuff, and the goal of her villains? was to trick her into falling to the dark side. So her ending up in hell somehow? that just means she failed to avoid corruption. Now the question of why/how is certainly worthwhile. But it's very much a question that was a massive plot point earlier. Now... that brings up another question.. this version of Supergirl is functionally a combination of three elements: the Human Linda Danvers, Matrix, and the Earth angel thing. The Earth Angel stuff was annoyingly complicated... And one story tried to separate them already. Which seemingly didn't take.
    Quote Originally Posted by All Star Superman View Post
    Since we now have Kara back (essentially), I'd love to see this story now. The first arc: "The Search For The Forgotten Supergirl." Kara and Karen are having dreams of someone they remember but who doesn't exist: Linda Danvers. They discover they're having the same dreams when they also realize they're both in these dreams as well, including a mysterious woman who also seems familiar.

They're in the midst of the search when they're met by the mysterious woman: Super-Lass, a.k.a. Cir-El, a distant descendant of Clark and Lois who's a member of the Legion of Superheroes. The three find and rescue Linda from a Multiversal limbo (Source Wall, maybe?) and bring her back to Earth-0. Linda is altered to fit the current iteration of DC continuity and the three become a team. Kara "graduates" to the name Superwoman and Linda reclaims the Supergirl name as she hasn't aged much since her disappearance. Cir-El occasionally joins their adventures when not needed in the future.
    As for Cir-El... use multi-verse or time travel nonsense. Merging her with Lisa Kent... is a weird idea since Cir-El is kinda like a reference to Lisa, but... intentionally written to be very different. Merging them be like why? The entire character design of Cir-El was to make her similar but not the same. They both have hair the same color as Superman for example. Both are from "bad" futures, and Cir-el claimed to be Superman's daughter. But... Lisa actually IS his daughter, and Cir-El isn't actually related at all. Although the Kryptonian bits of DNA inside her might have been stolen from Superman.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Cir-El could always show up as one of those future Kal-El descendants from that Future State House of El book.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    DC can't,so we have no choice ugh.

Which version of Linda do ppl here want to see ,her tall ,blonde,all flamed up version,or her short,with short light brown hair version with psykonesis and who wears white and blue ? ?
    Earth-born Angel version, with a new codename and costume (Seraph).

Im more into her white and blue look ,but I would keep her hair her natural color ,not blonde,and short like she had it .make her normal powerset the psi blasts,flight and golden age superman levels of strength ,speed,and durability,but when she wants to she can pull the dark angel powers out and go at it with superman level folks ,but as a drawback she steps farther into the dark side .

Hey is there any fan or professional art of Linda in that blue and white look ,but with the fire angel powers?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Earth-born Angel version, with a new codename and costume (Seraph).
    I would be down with that.

Linda is such a great character that she can easily stand to have a new identity. Whether that would sell is a whole other matter, though...
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    I would be down with that.

Linda is such a great character that she can easily stand to have a new identity. Whether that would sell is a whole other matter, though...

Most stuff thst isn't connected to Batman can't sell,Linda has fans ,and she is deserving
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

While I'd love to see Linda with a new hero identity and a book and/or slot in a team book, I'd be happy just to have her around as a supporting character.

I liked the idea of kon and Linda being close ,around the same age,both kinda a part of the family,but not completely ,both have pychokinetic powers ,wear regular clothes,act more human than any of the others,and both created by lex luthor,even if it's 2 different versions of him

I've mentioned elsewhere that I'd like a rebooted Earth-16, keeping the “home of the 90s heroes” aspect but ditching the “superficial, purposeless would-be heroes” angle. PAD's Supergirl characters would definitely have a place on this reinvigorated Earth-16; and I would expect PAD's Team Supergirl concept to be a feature of that world.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    While I'd love to see Linda with a new hero identity and a book and/or slot in a team book, I'd be happy just to have her around as a supporting character.
    In the very least, she should be appearing in guest spots alongside the Superfamily. She should be their resident expert in the supernatural. It’s crazy she’s one of the few characters that could have a clear, easily defined niche and yet she’s the one in limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    In the very least, she should be appearing in guest spots alongside the Superfamily. She should be their resident expert in the supernatural. It’s crazy she’s one of the few characters that could have a clear, easily defined niche and yet she’s the one in limbo.

They can't have her compete with Kara,and with her pychokinesis and earth born angel abilities she could maybe do thst ,while being more interesting a character to follow.