Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Aww! That's so sweet, I must get around to reading these.
    Probably the best X-book since the beginning of the Krakoan era.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I didn't have a problem with the premise of the issue, and it was actually the best part of the issue that Wanda called out the crossover as idiotic and refused to get involved.

But Pietro was not only written as a total jerk (when in Uncanny Avengers at the time he was not acting like that) but Robinson had Wanda act like all her past misdeeds were his fault and he was a sociopath. That doesn't fit what happened in House of M; it really felt like the only Quicksilver comics that Robinson had read were the ones by Steve Englehart, who hated the character and kept trying to turn him evil. And it also wasn't a good look for Wanda to be written as blaming her problems on someone else.

When Pietro turned up later in the series he was back to acting nice, so whether or not this happened, it felt like someone told Robinson that he had gone too far with the way he wrote the character and he hastily took it back.
    I actually can't remember him showing up again. Guess that's a sign I should read the series again.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I don't know Steve Orlando, I read much fewer books than I used to, what has he done that has turned off those saying...NOPE.
    Also the artist. Are they frequently paired if not what is the issue there?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I actually can't remember him showing up again. Guess that's a sign I should read the series again.
    As I recall, near the end of the run, he's summoned to the terminus of the Witch's Road to help Wanda, Agatha, & [REDACTED] contain the big bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I don't know Steve Orlando, I read much fewer books than I used to, what has he done that has turned off those saying...NOPE.
    Most of the naysayers aren’t a fan of his work on Marauders, which has been…less than super thus far.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

With a New Comic Series Wanda is starting to get her range of Variant Covers as well & this is the 1st one Provided News by Juan678 & they are capturing the New Costume & Unique styles of artists I like see them put into cover, this one having a Paint-Brush effect. More covers she do this style or at least not enough.

Cover By Ivab Tao!

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/lots...solicitations/

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The new costume is really growing on me .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Indeed Frontier, I agree as well, in a sense I was surprised they choose it at 1st because it was more of a Evening Look for the Gala then I look I thought might be used as a regular hero look.

But as articles pointed out earlier on before the gala came out it still was right up Wanda Style sense of being both a combo of a Dress & Superhero costume. Now with a few minor changes to her original Tiara/Headdress back & boot change that it be an action ready look that goes perfect with Wanda’s sense of style that fits perfectly with her persona.

Wanda has a way to making costumes being totally originally her, being feminine yet action hero looking at the same time & can by dynamic that catches any eye of fans to fall in love with her new looks. One of many reasons why I love her character so much!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I'm looking forward to this. Finally Wanda has a new book and it seems that it will be focusing on her and to going on about her family or lack of one. Also it still seems to be taking some cluses from Robertson's run of her helping people with their mystical problems.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed Frontier, I agree as well, in a sense I was surprised they choose it at 1st because it was more of a Evening Look for the Gala then I look I thought might be used as a regular hero look.

But as articles pointed out earlier on before the gala came out it still was right up Wanda Style sense of being both a combo of a Dress & Superhero costume. Now with a few minor changes to her original Tiara/Headdress back & boot change that it be an action ready look that goes perfect with Wanda’s sense of style that fits perfectly with her persona.

Wanda has a way to making costumes being totally originally her, being feminine yet action hero looking at the same time & can by dynamic that catches any eye of fans to fall in love with her new looks. One of many reasons why I love her character so much!

Wanda looks so beautiful here!

Hair, face, eyes, lips, fingers, lol, are perfect!

I also like the new costume and tiara too!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wanda looks so beautiful here!

Hair, face, eyes, lips, fingers, lol, are perfect!

I also like the new costume and tiara too!
    Indeed Well Said Phoenixx9, well said & love hearing you love for Wanda & this look!

The Waves & Earthshaking this made on social media when it Debut, September 14th 2022, will be a long remembered day for This Look alone with the effects it had on Fans New & Veteran, MCU & Comic Book!

Everything about this look you knew Russell Dauterman put allot of love & fun into it, it seems all the time when Artist Draw Wanda especially for covers they go All Out & this will be a long After Sought cover to remember & love, one could make a portrait out of it & it make sense to see it on a wall.

It speaks to Wanda’s character, she is dynamic, knows how to pose & make her own style to presents who she is with what she is about. Characters like that stick in you mind, they become the Definition of a Style, Look & Power set & that alone gains love and fandom for her just by that starting fact alone.

Finally, the Hair is the Nice & Newest we have not seen from Wanda before in Comics. It fits her style well while coming off Starfire like & I love that possible ideal alone!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed Well Said Phoenixx9, well said & love hearing you love for Wanda & this look!

The Waves & Earthshaking this made on social media when it Debut, September 14th 2022, will be a long remembered day for This Look alone with the effects it had on Fans New & Veteran, MCU & Comic Book!

Everything about this look you knew Russell Dauterman put allot of love & fun into it, it seems all the time when Artist Draw Wanda especially for covers they go All Out & this will be a long After Sought cover to remember & love, one could make a portrait out of it & it make sense to see it on a wall.

It speaks to Wanda’s character, she is dynamic, knows how to pose & make her own style to presents who she is with what she is about. Characters like that stick in you mind, they become the Definition of a Style, Look & Power set & that alone gains love and fandom for her just by that starting fact alone.

Finally, the Hair is the Nice & Newest we have not seen from Wanda before in Comics.
    Hi CJ! Nice to get a response from you!

Yes, Russell Dauterman has been kind to Jean Grey as well as Wanda! They both deserve it too.

To me, Wanda has not looked this lovely in many a year!

The hair incorporates a perfect balance of her curls and straightness in this wavy look! And the color is perfect!

Sometimes in the past, it just seemed like they colored Wanda from head to toe, minus her face in red (scarlet)! Her hair looked like it blended into the red of her costume. Here it is perfect.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Most of the naysayers aren’t a fan of his work on Marauders, which has been…less than super thus far.
    I haven't minded the writing so much on Marauders as I have the artwork which made the first few issues impossible to read for me. His Wonder Woman work is some of the best she has seen in a long time though, which makes me think that perhaps he can do better focusing on one character than on so many.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Crossing costume that it’s patterned after is my favorite look for Wanda ever.

NYCC: Marvel's Voices Reveal New Stories and More
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-voices-panel-nycc/

A previous Steve Orlando interview
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/10/03/x-...ndo-interview/
    Last edited by Witchfan; 10-08-2022 at 06:24 PM.