Mighty Member

Default just finished Book of Boba Fett

I liked it although kind of jarring to shift the focus from Boba to Mando after 4 episodes. Kind of feel like Mando crashes the party. Plus the Luke/Grogu thing kind of bugged me although I might feel different on a rewatch. The end of Mando season 2 ends with Luke taking Grogu to train as a Jedi. So you're thinking of this massive thing with Grogu becoming a Jedi, and then it's dealt with in 1 episode? I wish that he'd stayed with Luke because that might have been an interesting subplot going forward. Enjoyed the Ahoska appearance. That being said, I did enjoy the reunion between Mando/Grogu at the end. Backstory with Boba was interesting. Loved that the series continues to lean heavily into the Western genre complete with shootouts. My guess is Cad Bane isn't really dead. I think he'll be back.

Kind of wonder if Covid restrictions might have affected the story. Or perhaps the cancellation of the Rangers series (Kennedy or somebody said that the "Rangers" stuff would be folded into other shows).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth