Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited 53. Secrets xmen. Monet and we have rictor at home

Not rictor : we were on xcorps together?
    M: no that was rictor.
    Avalanche: no the other other xcorp with the silent s
    M: I'm preaty sure that was rictor but the colorist gave him a much much lighter skin tone by accident or laziness
    Avalanche is sad

M: typhon group is up to somting, trinary take angle for my board meeting I'm investigating this.
    Avalanche: yea we got this

M: why are you following me?
    Avalanche: mystique and destiny are on the council, blob has is bar, and pryo was on the marauder untill his romance novels took off and is now geting there own movie, please lest be be relivent (he starts crying its sad and pathetic)
    Mfully of pity) as long as you don't annoy me.

Avalanche follows typhon guy in to bathroom and breaks the urinal to disrupt a secret messag or be a dick. Monet then invite them to x-corps private board room.

Avalanche: (Growl and bark like dog)
    Typhoon guy: why is he growling
    M: He's stupid ignore him.
    Typhoon: ok so I've been working with orchis and have this gass that makes mutants loose control of there powers.

Avalanche gets hit by the gass and causes a chandlers to fall, killing Hellion..

M: god dame it do you know how expensive those are, if you going to drop them on somone at least aim for relivent characters otherwise it's a wast.

She then takes them and goes the beach with the snake in people cloths and other looses

Blink : what's going ...

M: shut up. I'm tired of this **** I'm just going to beat everyone here

Next issue monet vs everyon who annoyed her

Now that I actually have Unlimited, I still wait for your reviews before reading the actual issues.

Also, Monet has definitely a type at this point.

Also also, didn't Avalanche actually owned a bar in San Francisco in the Utopian era ? He should be coowner of the Lagoon at least !
    Last edited by Nicoclaws; 09-19-2022 at 07:01 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Now that I actually have Unlimited, I still wait for your reviews before reading the actual issues.

Also, Monet has definitely a type at this point.

Also also, didn't Avalanche actually owned a bar in San Francisco in the Utopian era ? He should be coowner of the Lagoon at least !
    Yeah, Avalanche did have a bar for awhile, "Nick's." I don't know why he and Blob aren't working together at the Lagoon, except that writers forgot to give Avalanche something to do. Poor guy. Maybe he got tired of pouring drinks and decided he wanted to do something else.

BANNED

So is M’s newest boyfriend now Avalanche?! He’s old enough to be her dad or is at least a decade older than her , since its canon that he has a daughter who is old enough to be at least a teenager , Dancing Water of the Red Skull’s S-Men , who Zemo apparently mutated into a werejellyfish with both teleportation and water-bender powers , who got revengeance on him for being a deadbeat dad by having the RS lobotomize him into becoming a suicide bomber WHO destroyed NYC (or at least Manhattan) in the 1st storyline of Volume 1 of the Avengers Unity Squad (my theory is that he became a teenage father , most likely in his native Greece , couldnt handle it , and dropped out of her life)
    Last edited by EldonMaguan; 09-20-2022 at 03:52 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    So is M’s newest boyfriend now Avalanche?! He’s old enough to be her dad or is at least a decade older than her , since its canon that he has a daughter who is old enough to be at least a teenager , Dancing Water of the Red Skull’s S-Men , who Zemo apparently mutated into a werejellyfish with both teleportation and water-bender powers , who got revengeance on him for being a deadbeat dad by having the RS lobotomize him into becoming a suicide bomber WHO destroyed NYC (or at least Manhattan) in the 1st storyline of Volume 1 of the Avengers Unity Squad (my theory is that he became a teenage father , most likely in his native Greece , couldnt handle it , and dropped out of her life)
    Hahahahaha no no no. He's just wanted a team up

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    So is M’s newest boyfriend now Avalanche?!
    gurl, he gay

Just sharing this panel for the absolute beauty. She's a stunner.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!