Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I love this idea! Especially because Eros seems to be part of Hera's union of evil god minions in the current comics.

I would KILL for a WW/She-Ra team-up! WW & She-Ra vs. Cheetah and Catra writes itself.

And my ultimate throw down on Apokolips…

That roster is HUGE, lol. I'd prefer a smaller group vs. the Female Furies. Maybe Wonder Woman leading her own all-female Justice League + Big Barda.

Fun ideas for sure!
    I really like Eros messing with things and I’d really like to see Steve and Lois interact more.

I love the majestic blowout battle between all the tough women… we see it more often with men heroes and villains and never with the women. I want to give them the opportunity and the dialogue between them is fun to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    I am here for a She'Ra team up. sm, bm and others need to stay away from WW.
    Wonder Woman tends to suffer when she’s around Supes and Bats, but I’d treat and portray her better given the opportunity to develop the tale. She’s served their stories enough, now it’s time for them to serve hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I love this idea! Especially because Eros seems to be part of Hera's union of evil god minions in the current comics.

I would KILL for a WW/She-Ra team-up! WW & She-Ra vs. Cheetah and Catra writes itself.

And my ultimate throw down on Apokolips…

That roster is HUGE, lol. I'd prefer a smaller group vs. the Female Furies. Maybe Wonder Woman leading her own all-female Justice League + Big Barda.

Fun ideas for sure!

Cheetah and Catra
    Queen Clea and Octavia
    Doctor Cyber and Entrapta
    Circe and Shadow Weaver
    Doctor Poison and Scorpia

There are a lot of fun combinations to think about with Diana and Adora’s enemies.

I'd love to see Diana team up with the men and women of the Global Guardians: Olympian, Owlwoman, Tuatara, Godiva, Cascade, Glacier, Fleur De Lis, Tundra, Doctor Mist, et al.

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    I'd love to see Diana team up with the men and women of the Global Guardians: Olympian, Owlwoman, Tuatara, Godiva, Cascade, Glacier, Fleur De Lis, Tundra, Doctor Mist, et al.
    I really like that idea to. She’d be an interesting leader for them, kind of like how she lead Justice League Dark for a bit.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

If she had a BatB book, I'd want it to take place through different eras. Some C/D-list heroes and some A-list heroes.