Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Another round (yeah, I love TPB collections and there are many I wish I had but never got to see.)

1 - Marvel's Generation Lost
    2 - Justice Machine
    3 - Elementals.
    4 - Seagle's Alpha Flight (I don't think we ever got this one)
    5 - DC's The Wanderers

Peace
    Marvel Universe by John Byrne has the Lost Generation mini. Of course, you might not want to pay omnibus prices for a small part of a huge book.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Marvel Universe by John Byrne has the Lost Generation mini. Of course, you might not want to pay omnibus prices for a small part of a huge book.
    Exactly. Especially when I already have most of the rest of the reprinted material.

Peace

1) Marvel/DC Omnibus collecting everything the two have ever released in omni format, from the early 80's stuff to the Avengers/JLA, Amalgam, everything. (Honestly, I'd be fine with leaving out Amalgam, lol, or making it a 2nd volume if need be) It's just such a no brainer. They could charge double the normal Omni price and sell this thing out with how hard it is to find this stuff online and in nice paper format.
    2) Sal Buscema's Spectacular Spider-man - I can't believe we haven't seen an Omni for this yet. They released the Tombstone TPB and a little bit of the Green Goblin stuff, and the 3 Acts of Vengence issues, but the rest has never been reprinted. For me, this was right when I was at my prime collecting and reading days. I read his run for years and would be all over an omni or a series of epic collections!
    3) X-Factor Judgement War (XF Volume 1 43-50) I know this will eventually be coming in an Epic collection, but it's astounding it doesn't exist already.
    4) Spider-Man 2099 vol 1 39-46. They released the first 38 issues in TPBs but not the last 8. I know there's an Omni coming now that will finally collect these, and I guess I'll buy that, but boy does that sting, having to buy an Omni and replace all my TPBs for 8 comics. And the last TPB - Spiderman 2099 vs Venom - was the most galling because they never even revealed who Venom was! Despite the blurb on the back saying 'who is Venom 2099???' I mean, there's enough hints in there that you can tell who it's going to be, but it's not officially revealed (and the story doesn't truly conclude) until issue 43. But they don't include that issue in the Venom trade, probably because that issue also kicks off the Green Goblin arc and they might have been expecting to release the final volume, and never did. But man, it's not like it would be the first time they made us buy the same issue twice in TPBS, lol. At least they could have included the Venom-specific pages.
    5) Web of Spider-man 50-55 - the storyline where Chameleon replaces JJ and we meet the Lobos brothers. I always enjoyed that. Web of Spiderman like Spectacular is also criminally under-collected and I'd be down with seeing the bulk of Saviuk's run reprinted eventually. Spider-Hulk anyone???

Speaking of Web of Spider-Man, I'd love it if they could finally collect...

The Cult of Love

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Speaking of Web of Spider-Man, I'd love it if they could finally collect...

The Cult of Love

Yeah, that would be included if they did some kind of Saviuk collection. He's not exactly the type of luminary who would usually get his own collected run, but I'd buy it.

Also, hilarious coincidence with my username and your profile pic.

1. Vigilante (there was one lone TPB reprinting New Teen Titans Annual #2 and Vigilante #1-11, but the series ran until #50, plus two Annuals and a DC Comics Presents issue.)
    2. Maze Agency, a late-'80s mystery series inspired by the Moonlighting TV show, written by Mike W. Barr with very early art from an already-awesome Adam Hughes.
    3. Wasteland, DC's pre-Vertigo mature readers horror anthology co-written by John Ostrander and Del Close, the improv comedy guru who trained so many comedy luminaries from the '70s through the '90s, from Bill Murray to Amy Poehler. A recent documentary about Close called For Madmen Only featured a lot of artwork from Wasteland, and I hoped it would stir up demand for a collected edition of the 18 issues.
    4. Booster Gold (DC never released a Volume 7 TPB containing the second half of Keith Giffen and J.M. DeMatteis' run, issues #39-43. They could have easily squeezed in Dan Jurgens' last four issues of the series as well, covering #44-47.)
    5. ?
    Author of the law review article "The Lawyer as Superhero: How Marvel Comics' Daredevil Depicts the American Court System and Legal Practice," Capital University Law Review, Vol. 47, No. 2 (2019).
    Download it for free at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3389544

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Voodoo Lou View Post
    1. Vigilante (there was one lone TPB reprinting New Teen Titans Annual #2 and Vigilante #1-11, but the series ran until #50, plus two Annuals and a DC Comics Presents issue.)
    2. Maze Agency, a late-'80s mystery series inspired by the Moonlighting TV show, written by Mike W. Barr with very early art from an already-awesome Adam Hughes.
    3. Wasteland, DC's pre-Vertigo mature readers horror anthology co-written by John Ostrander and Del Close, the improv comedy guru who trained so many comedy luminaries from the '70s through the '90s, from Bill Murray to Amy Poehler. A recent documentary about Close called For Madmen Only featured a lot of artwork from Wasteland, and I hoped it would stir up demand for a collected edition of the 18 issues.
    4. Booster Gold (DC never released a Volume 7 TPB containing the second half of Keith Giffen and J.M. DeMatteis' run, issues #39-43. They could have easily squeezed in Dan Jurgens' last four issues of the series as well, covering #44-47.)
    5. ?
    A trad paperback collecting Wasteland was solicited on Amazon a couple years back, but nothing ever came of it sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Yeah, that would be included if they did some kind of Saviuk collection. He's not exactly the type of luminary who would usually get his own collected run, but I'd buy it.

Also, hilarious coincidence with my username and your profile pic.
    I know, right?! Great minds think alike (LOL):

The Question by Dennis O'Neal

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The Question by Dennis O'Neal
    what format do you want it in? It was collected in 6? trades last decade and recently released as an omnibus. So it's been available in collected edition a couple of times already.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    what format do you want it in? It was collected in 6? trades last decade and recently released as an omnibus. So it's been available in collected edition a couple of times already.

-M
    Oh. It's not on comixology so I was judging it on that.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

1. The Micronauts
    2. Rom: Spaceknight
    3. Quasar
    4: Amalgam Comics Collection re-release
    5. Avengers Infinity (The Avengers Forever sequel)
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    1. The Micronauts
    2. Rom: Spaceknight
    3. Quasar
    4: Amalgam Comics Collection re-release
    5. Avengers Infinity (The Avengers Forever sequel)
    I would love to see the Michael Golden Micronauts issues he reprinted. I've heard really great things about Rom Space Knight as well.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    I would love to see the Michael Golden Micronauts issues he reprinted. I've heard really great things about Rom Space Knight as well.
    Right? I had high hopes for an Issue #8 reprint when they did the Captain Universe TPB but unfortunately it couldn't be included due to licensing (which doesn't make sense as Web of Spider-Man Annual #5 had Baron Karza cameo in a flashback and it was still reprinted).
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

All-New Member

Five... hmm, let's see

1. Volume 3 of Invincible Ironman by Matt Fraction & Salvador Larroca (Does anybody knows what happened here that Marvel refuses to give this run in Deluxe HC?)
    2. Monster society of Evil - Captain Marvel
    3. The Ultraverse - I have a soft spot for Prime and Ultraforce
    4. More than a collection, please Joe Casey, finish "Sex"
    5. Avengers by Roger Stern in Omnibus

And that's it