Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    My thoughts exactly, Huntsman Spider! It'd also be nice if she could begin wearing her OG uniform again, since Anya now has a new one...

Anya is back to being Araña... She ditched the Aracne look Julia gave her.
    The OG look coming back would be great!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    I know, right?! Anya's new outfit, also a gift from Julia.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

My thoughts exactly, Huntsman Spider! It'd also be nice if she could begin wearing her OG uniform again, since Anya now has a new one...

Or her Omega Flight costume, which was the one she gave Anya at the end of Grim Hunt.

I am right there with you... I don't even know if she still has her own powers or not... It would be cool to see her as a target too bc of her connection to the spider totem.
    She should still have them, and in combination with her Madame Web powers . . .

Either that, or the Omega Flight look.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

The Omega Flight costume was much more dynamic than her original, but I would like to see her moved away from something so close to Venom's and more her own.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    The Omega Flight costume was much more dynamic than her original, but I would like to see her moved away from something so close to Venom's and more her own.
    Speaking of which, I'd be happy if they explained what's the deal with the mysterious symbol Julia's OG outfit shares with the symbiote/alien costume...

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-21-2022 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Speaking of which, I'd be happy if they explained what's the deal with the mysterious symbol Julia's OG outfit shares with the symbiote/alien costume...

I think they originally wrote it off as Spider-Man thinking he was subconsciously influenced by seeing her costume first. Other than that, I don't think there's been anything to suggest one way or the other. Just chalked up as coincidence...which is why they really need to change it up a bit.

Early look at Sydney Sweeney as likely Julia Carpenter in the MADAME WEB movie starring Dakota Johnson.
    I was surprised that they appear to be gathering all of the Spider-Women. Cassandra, Julia, Mattie Franklin, Mayday...or at least look to be using their names according to some reports/rumors.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I think they originally wrote it off as Spider-Man thinking he was subconsciously influenced by seeing her costume first. Other than that, I don't think there's been anything to suggest one way or the other. Just chalked up as coincidence...which is why they really need to change it up a bit.
    LOL! Thanks for the explanation. Ever since the revelation that Knull was the creator of the Symbiotes & the designer of the mysterious symbol, I kept wondering why would Julia have anything to do with that guy. I mean, her OG outfit clearly doesn't have any capabilities that a symbiote can do...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Or her Omega Flight costume, which was the one she gave Anya at the end of Grim Hunt.

She should still have them, and in combination with her Madame Web powers . . .

Either that, or the Omega Flight look.
    They are both solid looks! I hope she still has her OG powers. It makes her a more interesting Madame Web.

LOL! Thanks for the explanation. Ever since the revelation that Knull was the creator of the Symbiotes & the designer of the mysterious symbol, I kept wondering why would Julia have anything to do with that guy. I mean, her OG outfit clearly doesn't have any capabilities that a symbiote can do...

If I recall right, according to the new origin of the symbiotes, the "spider" was actually supposed to be a dragon, but bonding with Peter/Spider-Man, who likely did have Julia on the brain thanks to her costume, "warped" the symbol to resemble a spider, although the outstretched legs still somewhat resembled a symbiote dragon's wings spread in flight.

They are both solid looks! I hope she still has her OG powers. It makes her a more interesting Madame Web.
    Same.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    If I recall right, according to the new origin of the symbiotes, the "spider" was actually supposed to be a dragon, but bonding with Peter/Spider-Man, who likely did have Julia on the brain thanks to her costume, "warped" the symbol to resemble a spider, although the outstretched legs still somewhat resembled a symbiote dragon's wings spread in flight.

Same.
    LOL! Yet another explanation.

But thanks for the insight, Huntsman Spider! It is greatly appreciated!!

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-26-2022 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

LOL! Yet another explanation.

But thanks for the insight, Huntsman Spider! It is greatly appreciated!!

You're very welcome.

Astonishing Member

That is one VERY bizarre "swimsuit" design! Its like the artist was so focused on the "draw sexy pics of superheroes in skimpy outfits" part of the project that he forgot about the context that was supposed to be justifying the images! lol

Seriously. A swimsuit with gloves that so long that they almost qualify as sleeves....and then a bikini so skimpy that it would make a thong look conservative by comparison? This design is just nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Early look at Sydney Sweeney as likely Julia Carpenter in the MADAME WEB movie starring Dakota Johnson.
    I was surprised that they appear to be gathering all of the Spider-Women. Cassandra, Julia, Mattie Franklin, Mayday...or at least look to be using their names according to some reports/rumors.
    I look forward to them doing that!