Thread: Iron Man

Default Iron Man

Iron Man Takes the Gaming Spotlight
    Electronic Arts (EA) officially unveiled that an all-new single-player, third-person Iron Man game is in early development from Marvel Games and Motive Studio.

Iron Man video game reveal
    Marvel
    The action-adventure title is confirmed to feature an original story that taps into the rich history of the Armored Avenger, allowing the players to feel what it's like to play as Tony Stark and Iron Man.

The team developing the game is led by Olivier Proulx (Guardians of the Galaxy) and joined by industry veterans including Ian Frazier, Maëlenn Lumineau, and JF Poirier at the studio.

Bill Roseman, Vice President and Creative Director at Marvel Games, expressed excitement in an official statement:

“We are thrilled to collaborate with the talented team at Motive Studio to bring their original vision of one of Marvel’s most important, powerful and beloved characters. Their experience delivering both established entertainment worlds and thrilling gameplay — combined with their authentic passion for the armored icon — will fuel our quest to deliver a love letter to a legendary hero in the form of the ultimate Iron Man video game.”

Proulx, who is the executive producer of the game, also shared the following statement:

“It’s an honor and privilege to have the opportunity to make a video game based on one of the most iconic Super Heroes in entertainment today. We have a great opportunity to create a new and unique story that we can call our own. Marvel is encouraging us to create something fresh. We have a lot of freedom, which is so engaging for the team.”

The game is currently in pre-production.

https://thedirect.com/gaming/iron-man-video-game

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

this good news IM has been getting ripped off in the gaming sphere for awhile

marvels avengers had quasi-entertaining flying controls for him but other than that pretty meh

I hope it's a fun and worthy Iron Man game! That it's single-player is great news to me .

And it has someone from the GoTG game, which is another boon.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Stream View Post
    this good news IM has been getting ripped off in the gaming sphere for awhile

marvels avengers had quasi-entertaining flying controls for him but other than that pretty meh
    Anthem should be the game this inspires. It's flight control shits on the one present in avengers

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Anthem should be the game this inspires. It's flight control shits on the one present in avengers
    yeah id heard that about anthem before. by the time i played it on gamepass they announced they were shuttering it so i barely played the tutorial

I could see Iron Man moving in a suspiciously similar way to Starlord in their last game. Happy to be wrong though!

All-New Member

hopefully that's worthing all this time of waiting, so excited to see what next.