Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Harley Quinn Appreciation

I love Harley Quinn, she is my favorite super villain. She is amazing, I look at her backstory and how much she was put through, and then I understand how she turned out the way she did. Joker put her through a lot, she deserves way better than that. I like how she is trying to fix her life and how she is trying to be good now. I understand how hard it probably was for her and at least she's trying to fix it. I believe she might be trying to fix her life because of her daughter, and I personally think that there is no better time to do it. I like the role she played in injustice 2, I like it very much. I like Harley Quinn as a good character. It's very inspirational how she went through what she did and even came out of it alive, and even more inspirational now that she's trying to fix it. I really like her story. She is a great character. After all she is my favorite female DC character. Villain or not she's got a big heart deep down, and that's how she turned out the way she did, she let people walk all over her, and she got her heart broke way too many times. I believe she really is a good person, if some people would give her a chance they would see it how I do. Good luck to Harley Quinn and whatever she does.
    Last edited by Nightwing's_Lover; 09-21-2022 at 04:37 AM. Reason: I think she needs to be appreciated for what all happened to her.