Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    How could Gillenister spin this event as the humans' fault when he himself wrote that this entire mess started with Druig wanting more power and status among the Eternals?

Tell me you're not reading the books without telling me you're not reading the books
    The Mutants blame humans for Cassandra Nova so I'm sure they'll find an angle in the X-Office

The final issue of the main event comes out in 3 weeks and before that we have X-Men, AXE: X-Men, X-Men Red, and Kurt's Immortal issue.

We're almost there!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

We're almost there and then it's Dark Web and Sins of Sinister
    "Cable was right!"

I’m looking forward to finding out more about Sins of Sinister. Dark Web looks fun and will have some awesome art, so I’ll check it out. But from a story perspective not expecting anything all that exciting or groundbreaking. Just standard issue crossover stuff.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I wish Dark Web had a Miles crossover but they're using Kamala???

C'mon. I want to see Miles fight Ben.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Kamala being involved would fit if they're slowly planning... synergy.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I thank the heavens above that Dark Web is not a direct crossover!

Hopefully the premise for SoS is good. A Sinister-ish future could be maybe interesting.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm only reading DW XM and very grateful that it's separate from the other X-books.

Staying far away Sucking Off Sinister for health reasons...not feeling the STD of the month.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I'm only reading DW XM and very grateful that it's separate from the other X-books.

Staying far away Sucking Off Sinister for health reasons...not feeling the STD of the month.

Preach!!!!

I read a theory that the Peacock Man was gonna be ANOTHER Sinister, and I wouldn’t doubt it with the way the office has decided that we all need to OD on Nathaniel Essex.

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    [/B]

Preach!!!!

I read a theory that the Peacock Man was gonna be ANOTHER Sinister, and I wouldn’t doubt it with the way the office has decided that we all need to OD on Nathaniel Essex.
    Oh Lord. I truly hope we're done with Sinister after this for a good while.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    This is the equivalent of being worried that Pyro and Johnny Storm might accidentally be accelerating global warming every time they turn their powers on.
    Now I am worried that Emma Frost's diamond form causes huge fluctuations in the price of diamonds everytime she transforms.

Quote Originally Posted by lefthanded View Post
    Now I am worried that Emma Frost's diamond form causes huge fluctuations in the price of diamonds everytime she transforms.
    Nah, that was Kid Krakoa and its diamond growing trees.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I'm hoping Sins of Sinister ends with Sinister finally being realized and exposed for the snake in the garden that he is and sent to the Pit. If anyone besides Sabretooth deserves that, it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m looking forward to finding out more about Sins of Sinister. Dark Web looks fun and will have some awesome art, so I’ll check it out. But from a story perspective not expecting anything all that exciting or groundbreaking. Just standard issue crossover stuff.
    Yeah, though I'll admit I'd be more into it for the Ben Reilly/Madelyne Pryor team-up if they weren't villains, but instead leaning on each other for support with feeling abandoned and adrift in a world that's all too cruel to clones.

I wish Dark Web had a Miles crossover but they're using Kamala???

C'mon. I want to see Miles fight Ben.
    The (technically leaked) second Dark Web: Ms. Marvel issue has Miles Morales/Spider-Man on the cover, so he does show up at least to back up Kamala, and that would be a good way to bring him into a confrontation with The Chasm Formerly Known as Ben Reilly.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm hoping Sins of Sinister ends with Sinister finally being realized and exposed for the snake in the garden that he is and sent to the Pit. If anyone besides Sabretooth deserves that, it's him.

Yeah, though I'll admit I'd be more into it for the Ben Reilly/Madelyne Pryor team-up if they weren't villains, but instead leaning on each other for support with feeling abandoned and adrift in a world that's all too cruel to clones.

The (technically leaked) second Dark Web: Ms. Marvel issue has Miles Morales/Spider-Man on the cover, so he does show up at least to back up Kamala, and that would be a good way to bring him into a confrontation with The Chasm Formerly Known as Ben Reilly.
    The pit was written out in the sabertooth mini. Sabertooth altered to the point that if anyone is in there they have the ability to hijack Krakoa as a whole and take over the entire island. Which I think is the ACTUAL premise of Sins of Sinister. many people have theorized that he will use a Moira clone and his future knowledge to change the timeline but I actually think he will be sent to the pit against Dougs wishes (he is the only one who knows the pit can't be used anymore and released all the prisoners, including nanny and orphan maker and toad.) so when sinister is down there we will see sinister reshape Krakoa into his own image just like creed did with his savage council.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramega1 View Post
    The pit was written out in the sabertooth mini. Sabertooth altered to the point that if anyone is in there they have the ability to hijack Krakoa as a whole and take over the entire island. Which I think is the ACTUAL premise of Sins of Sinister. many people have theorized that he will use a Moira clone and his future knowledge to change the timeline but I actually think he will be sent to the pit against Dougs wishes (he is the only one who knows the pit can't be used anymore and released all the prisoners, including nanny and orphan maker and toad.) so when sinister is down there we will see sinister reshape Krakoa into his own image just like creed did with his savage council.
    This could be interesting. There's been a lot of speculation that he'll be thrown into the pit due to that variant depicting it. But how that would lead into his preferred future, I'm unsure.