Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    Looking at the picture, I there is something crossing my mind: when Steve and Nighty were charcoaled by the Celestial, maybe Steve’s hand was still attached somehow unharmed holding the shield? So they put the hand with the shield into the egg and started the reforming process. Like in the fifth element film.
    They are getting better. I imagine they can add vibranium like they can add adamantiun. Throw alchemy or chrome into the circuit

Amazing Member

I have to believe with them using the eggs to bring cap back and them saying jean and Xavier linked the world together mentally right before this. they are gonna bring all of humanity back using a combination of the eggs and resurrection machine. and then immediately say no more cloning because once you can bring ANYONE BACK at any time, all the books across the line lose all meaning. I feel like this is Krakoa starting wind down finally. thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Storm's location in this event stay all over the place. I think the writers know they don't want to undo her "no resurrection" thing + I don't think Gillen has a story to tell with her right now, so every time there's a massacre or an important decision the council has to make this girl is conveniently on the other planet.
    We are about to find out she developted a secondary mutation similar to Isca's power, but instead of siding with the winner, her power makes impossible for her to enter a lost battle.

Fantastic Member

Captain America is a disgusting character.

Amazing Member

turns out he was the main character of the entire event lol

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    Captain America is a disgusting character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramega1 View Post
    Him and Tony Stark, whose “MCU-ification” has truly made him the most annoying character in comics today. The smarmy, snarky archetype is so overdone. Makes me long for the grimdark 90s when I actually liked most characters and didn’t wish I could punch so many of them in the face. And writers just have to stop with the Steve Rogers wankfest. “I know what we need to save the day… some sanctimonious poon draped in the American flag. That’ll do it!” GTFOH. :eyeroll:
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Him and Tony Stark, whose “MCU-ification” has truly made him the most annoying character in comics today. The smarmy, snarky archetype is so overdone. Makes me long for the grimdark 90s when I actually liked most characters and didn’t wish I could punch so many of them in the face. And writers just have to stop with the Steve Rogers wankfest. “I know what we need to save the day… some sanctimonious poon draped in the American flag. That’ll do it!” GTFOH. :eyeroll:
    I am really hoping that this event starts the pivot to wrapping up Krakoa. its been driven into the ground and I can't take it anymore. I had to quit the xmen sub reddit because they will literally ban anyone who is critical of the books. just give me a school and wacky adventures. please just let this end!

Fantastic Member

As much as Marvel want to pay lip service to leftist ideals they still can't help but circle jerk over jingoistic exceptionlism. Even worse when they continue to in mutant released stories.

I can't tell who's worse, him or Bore Grey.

I'm really disappointed with Gillen's writing. Sorry, but this is a shitty non-sensical event that will be forgotten in 3 minutes...one of the most boring action events I can remember. At least Onslaught in the 90s had emotional stakes. This event is really only dumb action scene after another. They also ruined the entire idea of mutant resurrection for me.

...at least the art is pretty.
    Last edited by Exodus; 09-21-2022 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I'm really disappointed with Gillen's writing. Sorry, but this is a shitty non-sensical event that will be forgotten in 3 minutes...one of the most boring action events I can remember. At least Onslaught in the 90s had emotional stakes. This event is really only dumb action scene after another. They also ruined the entire idea of mutant resurrection for me.

...at least the art is pretty.
    This is what happens when the X-Men are forced into crossover events. They eventually get the **** end of the stick and everybody else comes out shining.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

If a event is about Avengers, X-Men and Eternals, it's normal that the protagonist are avengers, mutants and Eternals...

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramega1 View Post
    I have to believe with them using the eggs to bring cap back and them saying jean and Xavier linked the world together mentally right before this. they are gonna bring all of humanity back using a combination of the eggs and resurrection machine. and then immediately say no more cloning because once you can bring ANYONE BACK at any time, all the books across the line lose all meaning. I feel like this is Krakoa starting wind down finally. thank god.
    It said the psychics did presumably those from the Unimind. Anyway the easiest way to reverse this is to use Sinister and kill a Moira before they created the Celestial.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    If a event is about Avengers, X-Men and Eternals, it's normal that the protagonist are avengers, mutants and Eternals...
    The protagonist is Steve Rogers which is why he was chosen specifically to save the day even if it meant violating the RP.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Just read this. Such a crap event. X Lives/Deaths was waaay better IMO.

Captain America busting out of the egg with his shield is the most cringe **** I’ve ever seen. Lol.
    Or you know you could just not read the thing, no one is forcing you too. If I don’t like a title I just drop it.

I really don’t what this modern obsession is with people reading or watching stuff they clearly really don’t like, and then going online to moan about it.