Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    The only difference between Cap and Cyclops is Cap lacks the ever precious X-gene.

He should really talk to Sinister about getting on so this community might finally accept him.
    x genes don't matter anymore everyone is a deviant now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramega1 View Post
    empathy? the dream?
    The dream would be possible of humans stopped being what they are in the MU.

They should just ask the genius human heroes to make them immortal. Reed Richards can do anything right?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Nope. Nope.
    Moira is literally called Moria XI at the end of x deaths. This is the eleventh life. That cliffhanger has been resolved

Weird how the authors or editorial don’t get blamed when the “Flatscans” (God I’d love for that word to get banned) don’t help the X-men.
    Because that would be stupid. "Oh, Thanos killed half of the universe but if you think about it, it was Kevin Feige who made him do it".

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramega1 View Post
    x genes don't matter anymore everyone is a deviant now.
    except only deviant deviants and mutants can go through the gate go figure. But i knew from the word deviant this would be the kind of logic used. ^_^

Also on a side people like to say that's what heroes do but yet how come Reed, Strange, and all the other heroes aren't trying to find a way to resurrect humans or pouring any resources into it but one type of hero is expected to.

I mean thinking about it further i just completely miss the logic like if a good person saves dogs and stuff on their free time and is considered a hero but at home they are beaten by whoever they live with and just on the by their actual job is the best chef in the world and the person abusing them is like only you can make this meal. Should they have to make the meal for the person putting a boot in their face every night if they finally decide "no more. That's using their time and talent, and taking you away from saving innocent dogs or cooking for someone you want to.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-24-2022 at 05:33 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Also why would mutants take the chance of risking a cancer verse as people love to say by resurrecting humans when death already took mutants off her list in Jane valkeyrie book. So they should put their cosmic pass in danger to revive humans?
    Make it make sense
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

In fairness, there's literally no way for them to know that

Possible but in fairness it then makes me wonder then why would the same people who complained about mutants resurrecting creating a cancerverse now want mutants to resurrect all humans especially since THEY know the situation exists? Sounds like a set up if ever i heard one.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Because the situation got resolved in said book? My only issue with the Cancerverse material was people saying that it didn't make any sense for it to happen and was Marvel deciding to crap on the X-men.

Because the situation got resolved in said book? My only issue with the Cancerverse material was people saying that it didn't make any sense for it to happen and was Marvel deciding to crap on the X-men.
    But it was resolved for mutants not humans. So in theory if mutants start reviving humans death will get sick again and by fan logic since it hasn't been dealt with like for mutants it will result in a cancerverse so why would those same people want mutants to risk creating such a situation by bringing back humans when the cosmic balance has been adjusted already. I mean if it really mattered in the first place.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    But it was resolved for mutants not humans. So in theory if mutants start reviving humans death will get sick again and by fan logic since it hasn't been dealt with like for mutants it will result in a cancerverse so why would those same people want mutants to risk creating such a situation by bringing back humans when the cosmic balance has been adjusted already. I mean if it really mattered in the first place.
    Because it's a very weird interpretation of it that the speech given by Jane only applied to specifically mutants being brought back? She didn't bother to make some separate speeches about how the Green Door and the Protocols were both justified. She gave a speech for both because she gave a speech addressing all forms of death is denied. If you want to interpret that as only applying specifically to gamma mutants and the green door and mutants and the protocols, but it's much more against the actual text of that issue than Jane's speech resolving the issue for any method of people being brought back.

Hell, the issue doesn't even mention that mutants are being brought back, or what the egg is being used by. The entire point of the issue was easy, repeatable processes of people being brought back. If scale was the actual issue, it wouldn't have brought up the Green Door, which is used by maybe two dozen people.

Possible but in fairness it then makes me wonder then why would the same people who complained about mutants resurrecting creating a cancerverse now want mutants to resurrect all humans especially since THEY know the situation exists? Sounds like a set up if ever i heard one.
    Funny how that works right?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Personally speaking, I still say that the resurrection protocols should only be used to ensure that those brought back by it are able to live a full life rather than living forever. As such, say for a human child who died of childhood cancer is resurrected without their cancer. They get to live a full life rather than having it cut short. Likewise for a mutant who was killed by a mutant hate group; they get to live their life to its natural course. Immortality in the sense of living forever shouldn’t be a thing with the protocols more so acting as an insurance policy.

Please define a “full life” because you stating to allow “nature run its course” but wanting to resurrect someone that died from cancer is a little contradictory.

A cleaner way to expand the protocols would be 1) if you are murdered or 2) die in attempt to save others, then you qualify.

Cancer kids are sad but nature is impartial.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    People unironically staying that they aren't racists but some races are just better than others.

I always love when mutants start going "Why weren't the Avengers there to stop Genosha?"
    Why weren't the X-men?
    Why didn't Emma Frost and Magneto, who were right there when it happened, stop it?

For all their grandstanding about how superior they are, they act like Captain America or Hawkeye can handle huge threats that umpteen million mutants weren't able to handle.
    Of course, it makes no sense that giant robots were able to destroy a city where basically everyone had mutant powers and not one of them had a power that could stop it. No-one had something like a “rewind back to before you died and try again” power or could snap the city into a bubble dimension?