Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

everyone keeps saying this! we have a solicit for judgment day omega! it doesn't involve sinister at all, this isn't getting reset. they will bring the characters back but they are not negating the event.

Incredible Member

You know what strikes me with the humans and even the mutants to a degree. There's all these people begging to for dea loved ones to be brought back. One we already have a over population problem but that is beside the point. More importantly it just became public knowledge, so these peoples loved ones never knew about the resurrection protocols before their deaths. They would have no say in if they got brought back or not. Mutants at least were aware of it so had more freedom to decide there own fates. But what happens when average joe human decides he wants to bring his father back who died from cancer. Or Annie wanting to bring back her brother who died by suicide. (I am making up names for example). They have no choice if they want to come back, and in the case of suicide it sorta forces a decision on someone that had already made their own decision to not be alive. Resurrecting people who have no choice is not always good. Who knows we might be pulling them out of Heaven. Reminds me of the musical episode of buffy and the song Give Me Something to Sing About.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    But why? That's as unreasonable as saying humans should find a way to bring back every mutant killed by humans or at the very least investigate and catalog each one so they can be brought back. It seems most see this from the vantage point of humans which in this case have clearly been the aggressors and oppressors but what if one of the five was completely against it, should that person then be forced? What if all were?
    There are lot of innocent people that have been killed by mutants for example all the people killed by Xorn, everyone who was killed when Magneto EMP the planet, the people killed when Onslaught attacked New York, the humans that died when Cassandra Nova attacked Genosha and all the innocent bystanders that have died when a mutant kids powers activate for the first time.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I dunno, we're supposed to believe Sinister has the DNA of apparently every single mutant since the 70s, him having human DNA isnt that much of a reach.
    It’s not even something to theorize. It was outright shown back in the Hunt For Wolverine mini Adamantium Agenda that Sinister has a database of the DNA of everyone on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    There are lot of innocent people that have been killed by mutants for example all the people killed by Xorn, everyone who was killed when Magneto EMP the planet, the people killed when Onslaught attacked New York, the humans that died when Cassandra Nova attacked Genosha and all the innocent bystanders that have died when a mutant kids powers activate for the first time.
    i get all that but the why still doesn't make sense. why would mutants feel or should feel they owe resurrection to their oppressors even if there are innocent among them. But i guess why would human have the hubris to feel that they should have that right just because the innocent among them suffered when innocents among the other suffered and far more consistently and in far more vile ways and it was far more normalized. it just comes off as inherently selfish, lacking of empathy and telescopic in vision imo. you don't have to hate or dislike someone to draw a line in the sand on what you will and won't give them and that's ok.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fantastic Member

So what?

Most 616 flatscans are scum and don't deserve any mutant gifts.

Astonishing Member

Not everybody on Earth was backed up.

Anyway I wouldn't be surprised the next and final life undoes all this and Hickamns run in the future.. OMD for Xmen later.

if i'm honest on some level i feel resurrection was the way for mutants to forgive humans. Perhaps in a sense it was their reparations as the payment for their existing was death and with their own hands they overcame that and turned death into resurrection and not killing humans because of that. in that sense the mutant side really did move forward so in this frame of mind it is kind of interesting as i think of those who were so hellbound from go and so pinpointed since on their attacks on resurrections and what that turned mutants into be it clones or what ever else. it also opens the question in my mind how much of that is an internal feeling on the real world conflict of reparations and it's impact or it's imagined impact on forgiveness in the real world or the notion that opens up and some there is something to forgive or what is there to forgive or how someone may or may not feel about me if that implication exists.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Not everybody on Earth was backed up.

Anyway I wouldn't be surprised the next and final life undoes all this and Hickamns run in the future.. OMD for Xmen later.
    moira is already on life 11

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Destiny already knows how this all ends. Kill a Moira save the world which will lead us into SOS
    Sinister infers in Immortal after the whole Club Sinister thing that he's tried killing a Moira as a reset already for Judgement Day and clearly that **** hasn't worked

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i get all that but the why still doesn't make sense. why would mutants feel or should feel they owe resurrection to their oppressors even if there are innocent among them. But i guess why would human have the hubris to feel that they should have that right just because the innocent among them suffered when innocents among the other suffered and far more consistently and in far more vile ways and it was far more normalized. it just comes off as inherently selfish, lacking of empathy and telescopic in vision imo. you don't have to hate or dislike someone to draw a line in the sand on what you will and won't give them and that's ok.
    I mean they have no problem with resurrecting their monsters like Nova, Sinister, Exodus, Apocalypse, Fenris, and any other number of supervillains including several literal Nazis that know have roles in Krakoas government. Drawing lines in the sand based on morality is a bit fucking too little too late.

Fantastic Member

Better the devil you know.

I will give Steve Cap his respect because he had the balls to protect the treehouse from all those now deservedly dead flatscans while he was solo, but Scott over him any and everyday.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I will give Steve Cap his respect because he had the balls to protect the treehouse from all those now deservedly dead flatscans while he was solo, but Scott over him any and everyday.
    they are all going to come back. the protesters are actually going to get what they wanted. mutants are going to share resurrection with the world and save everyone. Will they still be dicks about it? probably. but everyone who died in this event is going to brought back to life.

they are not going to reset anything they are just gonna plow through it and use the two separate cloning systems they have to bring everyone back.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Sinister infers in Immortal after the whole Club Sinister thing that he's tried killing a Moira as a reset already for Judgement Day and clearly that **** hasn't worked
    When was this? Which issue? He had no problem escaping cosmic Exodus and Phoenix with it. He wanted to do kill a Moira without letting on to the council that he has that ability and is playing a game with destiny. In the Emma spotlight issue he goes with Destiny's words and doesn't run by resetting the timeline
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-22-2022 at 01:22 AM.